Okay, the thing is, I'm gonna start serious on learning how to shred but I've only got an Epi Les Paul and a Mexican Fender Strat, so I was thinking on buying a guitar more shred-friendly. I settled on the ESP LTD MH-103QM, quite the cheap guitar but I really dig the maple fretboard and the blue quilted maple finish. So I'd have to upgrade the stock pickups (which you can't possibly expect to be amazing for the price). I'm from Spain, where there isn't much chance to try out different pickups, so judging on forum threads and reviews, I thought about a FRED on bridge and a Pro Track on neck. For the middle position, I was thinking about either the area 67 or the stk-s4. I'd appreciate any help on the matter, even on other pickups (in the three positions). Also, the guitar has a baswood body and a Floyd Rose, and I was thinking on upgrading the pots too (CTS 500K). Thanks for everything guys!
What's your amp?

What tone are you going for with the middle pickup? What position do you intend to use it? Like, 2nd position with the pickup selector (Bridge+Middle)?
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
I've got a Hughes&Kettner Tubemeister 18. With the middle pickup, I want some good cleans, as strat-like as possible (considering the basswood). In my strat, I use a lot middle and middle-bridge positions, they're the ones I like most, so I suppose I want to focus on these ones. Then again, I don't even know if the FRED can be split and, if that is the case, if it's got a good clean sound...
If it's a 5 way pup selector it can be split. I've got no Fred experience. From what I can tell by looking at it on dimario's website it's warm. So you'd want a fairly bright middle pickup. I'd think an Area 61 would do. I honestly don't know how much the strat pups vary; the Area '61 is the only one I've used and it has excellent cleans.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.