Poll: Which would you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which would you prefer?
1 private 10x11 bedroom, shared living room 24x12
17 74%
2 private 10x11 bedrooms, no living room access
6 26%
Voters: 23.
If you as a stranger wanted to move into my house and rent a room, which of these options would you prefer.

1. You get 1 private bedroom 10 x 11. The 24 x 12 living room is shared, but I get the lazy boy directly in front of the 52inch tv. You get the couch.

2. You get two 10 x 11 private bedrooms, but you are not allowed to use the 24 x 12 living room at all unless I invite you. You have no rights to the living room. In this case, I will move my desk with pc into the living room and use it for work and entertainment.

I need to make this decision now. If most people like option 2 better, I will arrange to have all my stuff moved out of the extra bedroom and into the living room. (Desk, pc, etc) I need to list my ad. Thanks.
Both options so you can become bros man.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
u don goofed get ready
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
how do I get to the rooms
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
through a hallway attached to the front door
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i do not like the layout of this apartment
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Guodlca
Those length units are bananas?
No, you fool, he's measuring in inches
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by uhh_me?
Am I a living room vampire in this question?

The floor is not open for questions.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I am pretty reserved and so I would prefer option 2, but i think most normal people would prefer option 1.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
that's really weird and awkward.

just go with option 1, saves you and roomate a lot of trouble.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Yeah I wouldn't put the thing about the lazy boy in the ad either tbh. Makes you sound like a possessive roommate who's gonna bitch if I like drink out of one of your glasses or something.

Then again if you are its probably best to get that out on the table to begin with
Just have each person in a bedroom and don't be so picky about who sits where. First come first serve as far as the living room is concerned.
Option 3, become lovers so you only need 1 bedroom. EVERYONE'S A WINNER!