I owe someone on this forum a pizza. I'm not even going to explain why or find the thread, but someone bought me a pizza and I tried to pay it back multiple times but people kept ****ing ignoring it or declining because you are all ungrateful assholes and I hate you all.

That being said, I am a man of my ****ing word and will buy one of you losers a pizza even if you don't truly deserve it.

the first person to reply that wants a free pizza (large, 2 toppings at most) will get one. All they have to do is message me the deets. Pick up or delivery. I will cover the tip too.
**** yes my man, hit me up with a message and mods close this thread before it turns into stupid bullshit garbage.
That was a good thread and we should bring it back
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
That was a good thread and we should bring it back

I know man, it was ****ing awesome to get a free pizza from a UGer, and then when I replied that I would buy someone a pizza the thread just instantly died and I wanted to kill myself
hey, i wan't a pizza
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
hey, i wan't a pizza

My obligations have been fulfilled, sorry. Maybe someone else will be nice enough, but probably not because it's The Pit.
The old thread wasn't technically a "free pizza thread" like this one, because you were obligated to buy someone else a pizza at a (near) future point in time. Just so you're all aware....if that thread were to pop up again, no freeloaders.
deads what kind of pizza did u order
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by deadsmileyface
idk i am still deciding

hav u decided yet?

yes i think i know what im going to get but im not gonna order it now because my grandma already made dinner guys
banned
gimme a heads up at least a couple hours before you want it. I'm not online all the time but I have the weekend off from work so I will probably pop online pretty frequently the next few days.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
gimme a heads up at least a couple hours before you want it. I'm not online all the time but I have the weekend off from work so I will probably pop online pretty frequently the next few days.

banned
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

to hell with him man. he already got food to eat. there are people on this forum starving to death and this guy gets seconds?

how unfair man. life is unfair. i want a pizza.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
to hell with him man. he already got food to eat. there are people on this forum starving to death and this guy gets seconds?

banned
nah nah nah
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
there are people on this forum starving to death

prove it and i will buy you all the pizza you can eat
Quote by Jmoarguitar
Can I just send you some nudes or something? Is that good enough?

only if female 18+ yrs old
Link to the thread? That is a nice thread. I would contribute to that thread. I like giving.

Quote by Nelshizzle

I'll buy you a pizza, my hungry friend. PM me the details of when you want it, where you want it delivered (address or location of pizza place for carry out), and how you want it.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Link to the thread? That is a nice thread. I would contribute to that thread. I like giving.

I'll buy you a pizza, my hungry friend. PM me the details of when you want it, where you want it delivered (address or location of pizza place for carry out), and how you want it.

Idk I can't find the old thread.

That is very kind of you though, frizbee

if pizza can unite The Pit, it can surely bring about world peace.

EDIT: Here is the old thread

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1621037&highlight=pay+a+pizza+forward

you'll notice I still have the last post in that thread and no one ever replied which made me

Also someone should buy Trav a pizza because he started the thread and i think he bought one for someone but not sure he ever got a pizza in return.

EDIT 2: nevermind I just realized that thread was started because someone bought Trav a pizza in an even older thread
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Jun 6, 2014,