So what do you guys think i have my mid gain and low gain covered quite well with an OCD and ts-9 so which one would be best for thick hi gain metal not that mid scooped stuff.
You better call Kenny Loggins. 'Cause you're in the danger zone!!!

Life's like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get.
Last edited by Androidjoey at Jun 6, 2014,
Wampler Sovereign =D
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
Quote by kennethdave
Wampler Sovereign =D

is it that much better tone wise?

It's much more versatile I must say...it doesnt really replicate a particular amp or pedal, it has its own thing going, can pretty much dial in anything...it's permanently on my board...
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
AMT Drive series
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
I am honestly not a Boss guy, but opinions all in all man. I personally LOVE he EHX Metal Muff. Love it so much. Amazing.
Out of the two you said, the Fullbore has more gain on tap. My go to metal pedal is the Hardwire TL-2. Stay away from the MT-2.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Quote by Victorgeiger
Boss MT-2 or ML-2. Thick high gain distortion. Check out the Youtube videos

Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Current amp?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Current amp?

it really depends on the gig to be honest. Sometimes a fender twin or ac30 even di thru my tubemeister to the pa. the project i'm in right now is a very ambient pop/rock thing so even tho i have a jcm 800 at home, that's awesome for the real stuff. I need something that can take a crystal clean tone and give me a shreddy solo tone/chug. mostly for the heavy songs we might throw in to the mix. If this also helps my pedal chain is...

dyna comp
mini foot fuzz
wah
5 loop tb looper which has a
ep booster
ts9
ocd
dist+ (but i find that one too buzz saw like)
to an ns2 into a
evh phase 90 and carbon copy.
finally to my delay lab and hall of fame verb.

I know my board could probably time travel if it hit 88 mph but i need tons of versatility for what I do.

Quote by Maidenheadsteve
Out of the two you said, the Fullbore has more gain on tap. My go to metal pedal is the Hardwire TL-2. Stay away from the MT-2.

I'll have to check it out! I really dislike boss pedals for gain don't get me wrong some people can rock them just not my thing. BTW up the irons!