"I'm feeling fine," Martin told reporters moments after landing in a French field. "

That's about the only time you'll hear that...

Great story though.
Having visited a lot of the memorials around the area and in Belgium, you always see veterans from the US and UK over there. Even in their 90s they still make the trip to visit.
It's nice to see so much attention for D-Day. I just wish the 100-year anniversary of WWI will be remembered in the same fashion.
What a trooper.

I have an overwhelming admiration and appreciation for the vets. I get chills down my spine just imagining what it would have been like to land on those shores.
i wouldnt do that either
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
respect.

wat a badazz.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Awfully nice of him to take a break from stealing everyone's girlfriend to show us how he once blasted Nazis from Normandy to Hell.