What are the 3 most embarrassing CDs or music downloads in your music collection?

Page 1 of 2
For what ever reason, what are currently the 3 most embarrassing vinyl records, CDs and/or album music downloads you have in your CD and/or download music collection and please say why, for each one named.
Weird Al Yankovic - Running with Scissors
Linkin Park - Meteora
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast

I like the first one, but it is weird.
Liked the second one when I was younger, don't remember why.
3rd one is the only album I have in which I only like 3 songs.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by lemmyisgod97
What's wrong with Number Of The Beast ?

Only like 3 songs on it, complete waste of money.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
A Skylit Drive - Adelphia.

That's literally the only one. It was a spur of the moment kind of desicion. I didn't expect it to have such a dramatic change in what I'd heard before. Completely disappointed. Although I liked one song and one interlude from it.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Shania Twain - Come On Over

No regrets though, and I'm not really embarassed by it because I love the shit out of that album, and despite having not listened to it for about 5 years, I bet I could still sing you every song on that disk.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Not really embarassed about any of those things. I could probably dig out some, uhm, 'regrettable' cassettes, though(bought before I was 10).

EDIT: The thought strikes that I'm not even embarassed by the demos recorded by the band I was in 11 years ago(after I'd been playing bass for all of 3 months).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Jun 6, 2014,
toxic by britney spears

beats megadeth i guess

Pretty much all my metal albums that aren't by Electric Wizard, Sleep or Neurosis.
Gwen stefani- love angel music baby

Adtr- common courtesy (mostly because I didn't buy it that long ago haha)

Pod- greatest hits. I'm sorry, there's really no excuse for this one.
Quote by metacarpi

No regrets though, and I'm not really embarassed by it because I love the shit out of that album, and despite having not listened to it for about 5 years, I bet I could still sing you every song on that disk.

That is a good album. Technically it's my mother's, but I listen to it every so often when I do the dishes.

These days I'm a little ashamed at the overrepresentation of "dad rock" in my music collection. Thank god I've expanded my horizons

Oh and I think I have a backstreet boys greatest hits CD buried around somewhere. But I don't display that one.
Quote by willT08
I have some House tunes and that's embarrasing enough

oi

I don't think I have any embarrassing music. people might laugh at me for it but idgaf really
cat
Quote by willT08
I have some House tunes and that's embarrasing enough

Do you mean like house music, or Hugh Laurie's blues stuff?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Hmm. Well, it's a step up from Happy Hardcore. But getting your ears raped with a traffic cone is a step up from Happy Hardcore.

But look at the joy it brings to all these gurning teenagers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE7qXqBft2g

There's even a vuvuzela at 0.35; they are having a ball.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Jun 6, 2014,
Quote by Duffman123
He means stuff like this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DHFFol-8REI

das garage m8

i meant stuff like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZvKDWaz934

which is horribly trendy and i really don't like the people i see at house nights and i can't be doing with the whole thing but there's a few good tunes

edit:^ Stevenage is the next big town from me. The side of that leisure centre read "St Vag" for a while
Last edited by willT08 at Jun 6, 2014,
I don't have 3. I just have 1. If somebody laughs at my other music collection, I don't really care.

BUT For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert is something I'm embarrassed about. Not because it's pop music or whatever (although there are some songs on there which are pretty awful), but because of the album cover. Look at it. I MEAN LOOK AT IT!

Quote by metacarpi

that is super gay
Quote by whywefight
Pod- greatest hits. I'm sorry, there's really no excuse for this one.

Quote by Campbell22
Asking Alexandria - Stand Up and Scream

both of these

also my Escape the Fate, Bullet for my Valentine, and Attack Attack collection

I have one Black Veil Brides album but in my defense there's a couple of decent tracks on it

I was a terrible teenager
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Probably this song from the UG acoustic album, around 0:14 when the singing starts. the voice is so weird http://ugacoustic.bandcamp.com/track/thesaurus-song
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
All my Weird Al.....I forgot to delete it when I turned 14.

Mariah Carey

And lots of bagpipe music....I f*****g love bagpipes
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by ethan_hanus
I see how it is, start with vinyl and skip 8 track and cassette tapes.

I haven't bought any music in a long time, but if I had to say anything, counting crows, not a big fan of them.

Watch some live Crows stuff. You may change your mind a little.
Kottonmouth Kings sunrise sessions, and Emmure slave to the game.

I only own about 12 CDs. These two are only embarrassing to me because they are the worst CDs is their respective discography.
Quote by MattMez
I have the Dragonforce album with the song from guitar hero 3 on it. I don't know why I ever bought it

I have it too! I forced my dad to buy it for my birthday and he said "this looks like a waste of time" as he was buying it and he was right
cat
None, all the shit is sold some time ago.

I'm very happy with my music collection.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I have a Black Label Society album. Nothing to do with what I listen to now. But it's still on my CD shelf because I don't relegate albums from my CD shelf anymore. All of Metallica's main discography (the studio LPs, not counting the covers album and not counting Lulu) is also there.

I've also got The Black Parade by MCR but fuçk da haterz, it's a nice album.
Last edited by sickman411 at Jun 7, 2014,
Page 1 of 2