Page 1 of 2
I do it ALL THE TIME

Do you? If so, what do?

I usually sing at the top of my lungs, dance weird, do random crazy shenanigans for no reason, talk in different accents, pretend to be an Asian martial artist...

Whoever is dumb enough to marry me is going to in for a surprise
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
No.
Though I have to pass by my bathroom mirror to get to the toilet, and every time I need to go to the bathroom I make a stupid face at myself in the mirror as I pass.
It's become reflex now. I can't stop.
Not really, but I shout and curse at things a lot since I live by myself in my own flat.
I have to remember not to do that when I'm visiting my parents or friends, though I do often find myself swearing loudly at games at 2am.
Quote by whywefight
Im always weird.

Me too
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Yep. A lot of it was listed by the TS, oddly.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Every time I pass a mirror I make stupid faces at myself. Sometimes I get carried away and do it for 5 mins and then realize I'm supposed to be doing something else

I also strut around, hop around on one foot, dance around everywhere instead of walking normally and hum to myself while doing so, sprint instead of walking, meow to myself quietly, talk to bugs/birds/other animals I see, etc. Basically I turn into a 5 year old when no ones watching hahaha
cat
Funny voices
Funny faces
Practice my nappa impression
Dance
Terrible singing
Babyspeak to my cat
Sail upon the open skies
i want to be able to sing, but my voice is weak so i generally don't until i'm alone.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I swear I am never alone. My house always has at least 1 other person in it.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
not really, im not weird in a "omg i am like so random evil banana of d00m LOL" kind of way like TS apparently is. I'll maybe listen to my weird trippy idm music without headphones on or walk around without my pants on but that's about it.

I'm alone fairly often during the day when I'm not working and I just go about my usual business.
i sing a lot when no one is around..

like really, really loud llike im performing at a concert or something

it's funny.

I also walk around my house naked.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I must say... I suffer, pretty much, the exact same symptoms of weirdness as you. I would personally refer to it as eccentricity however, and that certain aspects surface around company I feel comfortable with too - not the full shabang - just snippets or toned down varieties.
not really. I'll occasionally do something goofy or strange that I wouldn't do in the company of others, but I tend to always be pretty calm and relaxed.
When I was a little kid I would shit with the door open and try to make the smell go into my sister's room before she got back.
Sometimes I try to make the dumbest, most embarrassing noises I can imagine for hours on end like it's a contest to see how much I can hate myself. I also talk to my cats and sing a lot.
Sometimes I touch myself
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'm with the singing people, I even made some playlists that feel like viable concert-setlists and pretend to be fronting an imaginary band through the speakers, lol... Yeah... *cough*
When you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you…
I moonwalk through the house and talk to myself a lot in funny ways. And lots of other weirds shit.
I do silly stuff all the time.

I male weird faces when I walk around at just in hopes that it makes someone else's evening a little less dull.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I make weird voices and sing really strangely and dramatically until my cat attacks my ankles...
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
When I'm alone, or if there's just no one in my room my left hand tends to creep into my pants for no reason... not masturbating or anything. I guess it just like it in there.
Quote by guitarxo
Every time I pass a mirror I make stupid faces at myself. Sometimes I get carried away and do it for 5 mins and then realize I'm supposed to be doing something else

I also strut around, hop around on one foot, dance around everywhere instead of walking normally and hum to myself while doing so, sprint instead of walking, meow to myself quietly, talk to bugs/birds/other animals I see, etc. Basically I turn into a 5 year old when no ones watching hahaha

all of this
I like to pull back my foreskin and sing Jungle Boogie when no one's around.
I don't talk out loud to myself really, but I do move around the room pacing and doing what is probably weird looking shit out of boredom, or weird dancing and pacing when I'm listening to music. But I don't have a mirror anywhere but the bathroom, so I have no idea what I look like.

I chalk a lot of it due to having very vivid daydreams and adhd.
if i get really bored and im alone ill sing n silly voices about weird, obscene, or racist things

a moment a go i was goin "if u put a penny in front of two jews youll have two dead jews cuz thats how greedy they r" in a lyrical tone. yup
Page 1 of 2