Page 1 of 2
So last night I had this crazy dream,
in the dream I have a pool in my backyard that I just cleaned, but it turns full of algae super fast and inside are super huge giant KOI fish like hundreds of pounds, friends/family come over trying to get them out with fishing rods, I warn them not to go in, the fish are dangerous, the KOI fish turn into super vicious monstrous fish with like 3 jaws full of teeth, they manage to get some fish out but the fish nearly bit someone who had gone into the water to pull them out.

what does this mean?
ok
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Hmm.... ok.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
koi
Last edited by E7#9 at Jun 6, 2014,
ok
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Are the jaws like stacked on on top of the other or are they like along a horizontal axis? This is very important as it determines whether the KOI fish represent your mother or your childhood.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
**** you snipelfritz

ok
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Banana
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by snipelfritz
Are the jaws like stacked on on top of the other or are they like along a horizontal axis? This is very important as it determines whether the KOI fish represent your mother or your childhood.

ok
banned
Quote by snipelfritz

K-O
Quote by snipelfritz

ok
Sail upon the open skies
01101111 01101011
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Page 1 of 2