Hi guys, this is my cover of scream by A7X, pretty simple song, spiced up the ending a bit. The only real tricky part is the solo, but thats really not too bad, just fast. Still though, this is an awesome song. Learned it all by ear so some parts might not be 100% perfect. ANYWAYS, would love to know what you think!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-YcnPQmlc

As always, I will gladly C4C!

Thanks,

Jake P
Awesome cover man. It was refreshing to see a little of your own style in the playing. Too many A7X covers are too robotic and lack character. That lead line after the solo always gives me chills too. I enjoyed this cover
Quote by vayne92
Awesome cover man. It was refreshing to see a little of your own style in the playing. Too many A7X covers are too robotic and lack character. That lead line after the solo always gives me chills too. I enjoyed this cover

Thanks man! And i agree 100%, for some reason, people dont usually cover A7X too well. I kind of treat them like a more modern Iron Maiden, a lot of their stuff is VERY harmony based, but that doesnt mean you cant have fun while playing the harmonies and mess with it a bit haha Thanks for watching man, i appreciate it!