I figure I'll buy a Pedal Train pedal board (it will be my first pedal board) to start gigging soon. However, I'm not sure what power supply I should use. The pedals I plan to use are:

ISP Decimator
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Jerry Cantrell Wah
Line 6 FM4
Banshee Talbox 2

and I also will need to plug in a Line 6 G50 Wireless Receiver.

What do you think would be the best power supply to power these pedals? Also, given the pedals I mentioned above, which Pedaltrain pedal board would best suit those pedals?

Thanks for the help!

EDIT: I guess I should note that only the Decimator and Wah use DC.
Last edited by Cobhc2011 at Jun 6, 2014,
perhaps a cioks ac-10
and I'd go with a PT-2 or better yet, build your own! Wood + velcro + rubber feet = pedalboard
Quote by 7thString
perhaps a cioks ac-10
and I'd go with a PT-2 or better yet, build your own! Wood + velcro + rubber feet = pedalboard

The Cioks AC-10 is what I was thinking as well. I don't like the price, but that may be something I just have to deal with. Thanks for the pedalboard suggestion as well.
I'd recommend power supplies from Decibel Eleven...check out the Hot Stone Deluxe, or anything below that...beats the rest....
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Jun 8, 2014,
Whatever you get make sure it can power the Line 6 Wireless. I had a G50 with my Pedal Power 2 and needed to buy a special adapter and combine 2 specific outlets to power it.

I'm sure many other Power Supply's can do it. Just Line 6 stuff is very finicky with what you use to power it. And i'm not sure if a lot of the lower priced ones have the versatility for it.
Quote by 7thString
(...) better yet, build your own! Wood + velcro + rubber feet = pedalboard

I agree.

Mine is as simple as 2 pieces of wood glued and nailed together, and then painted.
I added self-adhesive velcro to the surface, and I bought some shoe sole rubber from a shoe repair shop to make the rubber feet (which I attached to the bottom with contact glue and a nail gun).
It was super cheap and easy to make. Here's the build thread in case you want to check it out.

The power supply I use is a T-Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon, and it's doing an excellent job so far.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by fly135 at Jun 9, 2014,