Song 2
0 0%
Song 3
3 38%
Song 4
3 38%
Voters: 8.
Hi

'Tis the week of the free, home of the... nevermind. "Free" week!

1- No, you won't get anything from this thread. This ain't charity dawg.

2- Ok, you can have this:

3- This is called "Free week" because these songs are FREE from the usual limitations of the regular weekly competition/challenge (mainly, those are made in under a week, these ones don't necessarily have to be. It's an incentive to finish old songs.)

4- Yes, you can suggest a new name.

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "Somewhere Here featuring Pickle131" (Joshua1207)

2 - "Annihilation" (Scarmadillo)

3 - "Directive" (chev311e)

4 - "Elixir" (whywefight, FoOltz)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is last week's most voted COVER song, from whywefight, FoOltz and FlipComplex, it's "Idioteque (Radiohead cover)"!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Monday. The winner of this week's voting will become a mod in our group.

------------------
Aww, look at the kitteh!

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32687649

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: The voting is over! This week's winners are chev311e with the song "Directive", with 3 votes, and whywefight and FoOltz, with the song "Elixir", also with 3 votes!
(They'll be mods in our group, until the next voting)

Thank you all for voting (and participating)!
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Jun 9, 2014,
1) This is not the type of music I typically listen too, but it was really good. Vocals really matched the music and it just had a nice, relaxing feel to it... like all your music really.

2) Liked the guitar and the structure. It's hard to make an instrumental stay interesting, but the main riff was good enough to keep my attention. Would like to hear with some vocals.

4) Loved the feel to this song. I don't know if it was because of the picture you have for this song, but it reminded me of something like Zelda or something like a mystical forest or some shit lol idk. Also nice ending

I actually don't even know who to vote for yet. But I liked all of them.
Voted for chev. Nice work everyone.

Also, I'm going to post this here and in the group before I start PMing people. I've been gathering the songs for the album and some of them are unvailable for download or even gone.

So please, if you see this, enable the following songs for download:
Like Rain
IATWAYARC
Chev's Phantogram cover (and this week's song too, probably)

Also, Spoony_Bard's and SirZep's songs are missing.
If you're seeing this, Spoony, I know you were unhappy with your vocals. You can rerecord them for the album if you want. That's been done before.
Quote by sickman411

Also, I'm going to post this here and in the group before I start PMing people. I've been gathering the songs for the album and some of them are unvailable for download or even gone.

Like Rain
IATWAYARC

If you're seeing this, Spoony, I know you were unhappy with your vocals. You can rerecord them for the album if you want. That's been done before.

Yeah, I was fixing the song. When do you need it by?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Eh, probably by the start of next week or something like that. I've been trying to release them right after a voting ends (so preferably on a Monday) so that it takes as little attention as possible away from the weekly thread. I'm not sure I'll have all the songs, or enough time, by next Monday though. So yeah, in about a week (but the sooner the better).
Quote by sickman411

Like Rain
IATWAYARC

downloads enabled.

also, why no free week song from you. or anyone else for that matter???
Last edited by chev311e at Jun 7, 2014,
Quote by chev311e
4) Loved the feel to this song. I don't know if it was because of the picture you have for this song, but it reminded me of something like Zelda or something like a mystical forest or some shit lol idk. Also nice ending

I asked wwf to find me a picture and that's what he sent me . I hadn't intended it but now that I listen the acoustic part does sound kind of zelda-ish.

Quote by sickman411
Like Rain
IATWAYARC

Done.
Quote by chev311e
also, why no free week song from you. or anyone else for that matter???

Been quite busy with uni. Don't expect anything from me for a few more weeks.
pssssh uni... doing these competitions was what kept me sane during finals and shit lol but i understand
Voted for #4, but seriously, WTF was that ending??

Also loved 1, 2, and 3 though. Hard vote for sure...
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦