Page 1 of 3
I was checking out some speedruns last night and started to miss my old Nintendo 64. So just for fun i checked out my local adverts and there was a guy selling one. So i drove down to town bought it and spent 5 hours last night playing Zelda OOT.

So now i need more games. What games do i need?

Also picture.

mario kart

yeah whatever playa play harder then get back to me okay
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 7, 2014,
majora's mask obviously
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
majora's mask obviously

I know, but god damn that is one expensive game these days.
Goldeneye

Lylatwars
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i never played a zelda game lol

more like lamecube lmao

Quote by MinterMan22
more like lamecube lmao

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Please buy Glover it was brilliant.

You rolled a ball with a glove...endless hours of fun. You could also bounce it and do mad skills with it.

Also Conker's Bad Fur Day but that goes for mad money these days.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Don't you also need the memory addon for the N64 for MM?

Yes. You need the expansion pack to play it.

luckily for me its allready in the machine
Still got the N64 I grew up with

(...although it seems like it's already had its best days though )
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart
F-Zero X
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Quote by DardySon
Should've just downloaded an emulator man.

No. Playing an emulator is like licking your sister. It tastes the same, but you know its wrong.
Quote by KingChris90
No. Playing an emulator is like licking your sister. It tastes the same, but you know its wrong.

What a strange, strange comparison
A few great ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Killer Instinct Gold
Doom 64
San Francisco Rush
Starfox 64
Wave Race
Road Rash
Clay Fighter
Super Mario 64
Rampage
Quote by DardySon

N64 emulation is still shit after 10 years
N64 emulation has never been good, and it won't be until you can use one to play Star Wars Rogue Squadron.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You're obviously too young to remember the sense of acheivement when you get a game to work after blowing into the cartridge.

I remember having to do that with my Mega Drive games, but now you get a scratch on the disc and you're screwed
Maybe I missed someone mentioning it, but if you have friends, you HAVE to get Super Smash Bros. and Starfox 64
i never had an n64 as a kid, but my friends always did.

So last summer I bought an N64 with OOT, Mario Kart, and Goldeneye to live the childhood I never had.

I got to the ice cavern in OOT before losing interest. Haven't touched it since then, a little less then a year ago.
Quote by E7#9
i never had an n64 as a kid, but my friends always did.

So last summer I bought an N64 with OOT, Mario Kart, and Goldeneye to live the childhood I never had.

I got to the ice cavern in OOT before losing interest. Haven't touched it since then, a little less then a year ago.

N64 games are pretty shit if you didn't grow up on them, they aged really bad.
Quote by darkcheef
N64 games are pretty shit if you didn't grow up on them, they aged really bad.

Yeah. I bought a small 20 inch LED TV for my 360 a couple of years ago, but my n64 looks like shit on it. I had to hook it up to an old CRT TV. Graphics were still fuzzy as hell
Quote by Lord_Doku
N64 emulation has never been good, and it won't be until you can use one to play Star Wars Rogue Squadron.

My nigga!

Used to spend hours shooting wamp rats.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I haven't had a problem with emulatioin except for in large areas of mystical ninja the camera movement drops the frames like crazy, and I can't find a working emulation of chameleon twist 2.

Snowboard kids 2 is fun if you realize you can chain tricks together.
Megaman 64 but the sequel was playstation only, and I only played it on the playstation.
Paper Mario.
Goemons great adventure
Chameleon twist 1 and 2

I'd get a 3rd party controller if I did get a physical n64, one that's not so odd feeling.
Last edited by stratkat at Jun 7, 2014,
Diddy Kong Racing
Resident Evil 2

I agree with other games that have been posted so no sense in repeating

Forgot to say i still have my original n64. I just need more games since i lost some while moving.
STಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Andrea55 at Jun 7, 2014,
Quote by DardySon

Because nothing's better than playing Goldeneye at 5 FPS after rebinding controls for 15 minutes and not being able to play any form of mulitplayer. Yeah, N64 emulators are great... My ****ing PS2 emulator runs better.
Page 1 of 3