NYC Car Crash involving Tracy Morgan, Ardie Fuqua, Harris Stanton, Jimmy Mack...

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/06/07/tracy-morgan-in-critical-condition-after-car-crash

Tracy Morgan in critical condition, you know where you've heard him from. The others you might not have heard of, Harris Stanton was known for his work with the Patrice O'Neal Show and the Black Philip Show. Ardie Fuqua is a great NYC comic who you might have seen from Louie or from his sets, and James McNair, who was killed in the crash, was another funny comic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEtZfUrro7c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLh3ZKvHzs0

Sad day for NYC comedy scene, hopefully Tracy, Harris, and Ardie pull through. The crash just happened this morning so details are still coming in.
Sorry, New Jersey. I posted too quickly.

EDIT: I mean it happened in New Jersey (turnpike I guess) contrary to what I wrote.
Last edited by severed-metal at Jun 7, 2014,
Saw this earlier. Really sad stuff.

Hope they pull through

Was this on the New Jersey turnpike? Wouldn't surprise me. Every time I've ever driven on it I've seen a really bad accident.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Yeah I think so.

Word is that Morgan hasn't changed and isn't expected to make a recovery today, Harris Stanton was released in good condition, and Ardie Fuqua is still in critical condition.
Just heard this on the news but they didn't even care enough to refer to the other guys. All it was was "Tracy Morgan and some friends". No other names. Sad to hear it, hopefully they recover
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
I live like 10 minutes down the road from where it happened. Well depending on how much the lights hate me. I hope he's ok I loved scare tatics

Other sad news one of them died. I can't remember the name but
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Jun 8, 2014,
I read that Tracy has a broken leg and is unconscious, so i assume he got a bad enough concussion to knock him out or he's in a medically induced coma as a result of brain swelling or internal organ damage, they said he's expected to recover.
Quote by maowcat
I read that Tracy has a broken leg and is unconscious, so i assume he got a bad enough concussion to knock him out or he's in a medically induced coma as a result of brain swelling or internal organ damage, they said he's expected to recover.

That's somewhat good to hear. I didn't see any news on the topic since a few hours ago, but we'll most likely learn of the recovery or (hopefully not) death tomorrow. I really do hope he pulls through. It would be awful to see a funny comic die because of negligence.

Same with Fuqua.

Quote by losing battle
Other sad news one of them died. I can't remember the name but

Yeah Jimmy Mack did. It's worse yet to see Fuqua in this position considering his kid died in a car crash two years ago. I'll say it's sad to see anyone in this position, but this seems bitter.

Quote by Dirge Humani
Damn right it was in NJ jerkass

I imagine the only difference between NYC and New Jersey are the sports teams they cheer for.
caught wind of this this afternoon but the news article understated the seriousness of it.

hearts out to everyone affected and im hoping they pull through
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Jun 8, 2014,
Well, that's terrible news. It always sucks when something like this happens. I was about to say how terrible people are at driving before I saw this happened at 1 a.m. That's a bit odd. I wonder what caused this. Usually around this time it's alcohol related but it doesn't sound like the case here.

Were all the comedians in the same limo? Any news on the other drivers/passengers (other than the truck driver who is getting arrested) involved in the crash?

Quote by severed-metal

I imagine the only difference between NYC and New Jersey are the sports teams they cheer for.

The New York Giants play in New Jersey.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Nothing new today. Reports say there are no expected changes.

Quote by Ticket48
Well, that's terrible news. It always sucks when something like this happens. I was about to say how terrible people are at driving before I saw this happened at 1 a.m. That's a bit odd. I wonder what caused this. Usually around this time it's alcohol related but it doesn't sound like the case here.Were all the comedians in the same limo? Any news on the other drivers/passengers (other than the truck driver who is getting arrested) involved in the crash?

Details are unclear about what happened, but they think it's either Wal-mart's truck hit the vehicle or the driver of the limo fell asleep, but the Wal-mart truck driver seems to be the consensus so far. All comedians were travelling together in the same limo. There were other people involved but no one was seriously injured.

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2014/06/ceo_walmart_will_take_full_responsibility_if_its_truck_caused_fatal_crash_that_injured_tracy_morgan.html

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/2014/06/07/tracy_morgan_in_intensive_care_after_6vehicle_crash_in_new_jersey.html

The New York Giants play in New Jersey.

Well alright.
Where the crash happened is nothing but warehouses, I'm not sure if there is a wallyword warehouse over there. The truck drivers over there drive like jack asses and you have to cheat death on a daily basis over thete. And yes it was walmart truck.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
http://www.laughspin.com/2014/06/11/daughter-of-ardie-fuqua-critically-injured-in-tracy-morgan-crash-wants-tmz-to-remove-gruesome-video/

Apparently TMZ picked up the video and are now spreading it. Ardie's daughter wants it taken down, I can agree with that. I don't see a reason for it to be up on the TMZ website for the public to see.

So, there's that. But in better news, Tracy and Ardie are both doing better from what I've read.