You all everybodyyyy
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
mods, pls ban TS.

now.

thanks

- pit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I was losing mine earlier today because I overheard someone who bullied a friend of mine to the point of breaking down into tears joking about it to someone else.

Fortunately I got myself together after beating the shit out of a punching bag.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jun 8, 2014,
I am NOT losing my mind, which is abnormal.

I'm a bit drunk (first time I've been drunk in a week!). I hung out while my roommate's band played. I talked with people while I drank nice wheat beer (halcyon wheat ale), and had a nice time. This was all after spending a nice day with my family.

Now I'm at home where I have beer (other booze too that I don't feel any need to break into tonight) and the Jimmy John's sandwich I got.

Thank you for asking, TS, at other times I would really appreciate someone asking. Right now I just feel like sharing that I feel ok, because for me, that's really nice sometimes.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
It isn't Beer O'Clock yet. Soon as that comes round I'll find my sanity
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
i need to pee

i need to shit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Exam on Tuesday -___-
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by k.lainad
i need to shit

What a coincidence because I need to piss.
Quote by Jyrgen
What a coincidence because I need to piss.

What a coincidence because I piss out of my shithole and vice versa. It's pretty serious.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I lost my mind when I woke up in the middle of the night to see that my fan stopped working. For the rest of the night, I dreamt about how I needed to get a new fan.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.