I scored this one on the bay yesterday... can you imagine the grin when I picked it up today?
Came with original case which has some scuff marks at the ends.
No scratches, no dings, only needed a little clean up. Not bad for a guitar that is 32 years old.
I play mostly sitting down, and it is not too uncomfortable to play. Takes some getting used to though.
The frets have very little dents and the strings are low without buzz, plays really well.
The sound of the pickups is superb, the controls let you change the sound from crunchy / humbucker like to a nice clean tone, really versatile.

I have some nice axes, but this will definitely get a special place in my collection.
That is very unique. I'm sure that must be uncomfortable to play sitting down, not even sure where to start with that. HNGD!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
It's certainly a pretty unique guitar, HNGD.

I like the lunar cycle fret markers.
[Gibson Explorer]
[Ibanez RG1XXV]
[Line6 PodHD]
[ENGL Retro Tube 100]
[Dunlop CryBaby]
HNGD
I can't say I have ever seen a guitar like that before
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by KingChris90
That is a special guitar. dimarzio super distortion?

Don't know which pickups are in there.

Just that the switches allow to coil tap, phase invert, something, and boost (9V battery powered).
Funny thing that I first thought - hmm, why did they put a kill-switch in there? Now after replacing the battery, it isn't a kill-switch any longer
Cool score! Never saw one of those before.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
ahahaha excellent I know a guy on another forum (now I think, he might be registered here too) is really into kawais, I think he got one of those moon ones a while back too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ yay
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i believe that's the predecessor to the eclipse.

pups are probably gotoh or dimarzio.

congrats!
Quote by GuitarL91
You must be over the moon with your purchase

I was just about to post this.

Nice guitar! Looks very 50's. I like it!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I can totally picture Brent Hinds of Mastodon playing one of these.

Insanely cool. HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
We've been mooned!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

So...

Know any Pink Floyd tunes?

Quote by gregs1020
i believe that's the predecessor to the eclipse.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?

Wow, I'd get that one too, if it wasn't for the shipping and import charges of 20% to Europe.