I'm selling a harness suitable for all 2 humbucker, 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch equipped guitars. This Jimmy Page harness features 4 push/pull pots (Out of phase, series/parallel, double coil taps) and can be slightly modified to fit SG, ES-335, etc. also.

I'm selling as I had an order yet the customer changed his mind. I'm looking for £55. (This version does not include paper in oil caps, but if you want I could sort that out)

Here's the overview: http://www.marlincomponents.co.uk/shop/4583823993/Premium-Jimmy-Page-tribute-wiring-harness-(Les-Paul-SG-ES-335)/7974163

Cheers!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Description:
Expand your guitars versatility with our tribute to Jimmy Page's legendary Les Paul wiring harness and control your tone like never before with a circuit which comprises of four push-pull potentiometers.

The neck and bridge volume controls double up as coil taps for their respective pickups, effectively reducing a humbucking pickup to a single coil allows for a lower output and therefore greater clarity; perfect for making the most of a clean amp channel. The bridge tone control activates a phase-reverse switch, this function expands the sonic capabilities of the guitar and produces the "out-of-phase" tone. Finally the neck tone control is a series/parallel switch, when not active the guitars pickups function in their normal/parallel arrangement however activated this switch places both pickups in series boosting the total output of the circuit and thickening up the tone.

Handmade Guitar Wiring Harnesses Featuring:
High Quality Electrical Components including Premium Tone Capacitors (Sprague Orange drops) with:
Full size metric potentiometer
22 AWG Wire as Standard
Lovingly hand soldered connections
Heat shrunk solder joints to ensure optimum longevity & resistance to vibration
Solderless connections for ease of installation
Includes treble bleed mod as standard
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!