Hi there im new ,not sure if this is the wright section but im looking for help and advice on some guitars ive inhereted
Whatcha got?

Make? Model? Pics?
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Last edited by lucky1978 at Jun 8, 2014,
yep this is the right section
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
A Hofner "beatle" bass? Those are kinda cool. Besides that, those are low budget guitars, you can sell 'em but you aren't gonna get too much
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
^ yeah the squier and stagg are cheap/beginner guitars. Hofner makes cheaper guitars too, so probably also cheap.

pics will help us to identify them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
im struggleing to get pictures on im trying to reduce the size of pic
Last edited by matttatts at Jun 8, 2014,
If you inherited them from someone close, you should follow in there footsteps and learn how to play bass. Bass guitars are addictively fun to screw around on. Get youself an amp and rock out
If you sign up to e.g. photobucket (free) you can host pics from there and can post bigger pics
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by matttatts
Hi thanks for the info would add a link to ot or something

www.photobucket.com

once you upload your pics to your library there you can link to the pics.

(you can even set up the account with a throwaway hotmal email account or similar if you don't want to use your usual one to do it).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?