Page 1 of 2
this is the bonus question from my music exam, try to solve it

____ is the third of the augmented triad whose fifth is the leading tone of the harmonic form of the minor scale that has a signature of one sharp
Edit: Read it wrong. It's B
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jun 8, 2014,
Useless
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
awesome! that's what i got

heres the second question

___ is the third above the bass of the first-inversion major triad whose root is the submediant degree of the harmonic minor scale whose parallel major is the relative major of the minor key that has a signature of three sharps
Quote by Malchius
Stop getting people to do your homework for you.

calm down bro, its a bonus from an exam i wrote 2 days ago
these really arent that difficult. he literally spells out each step for you, just backwards
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Last one is C.

Lol @ the amateur(s) who say 'but can u right a song bro?' cuz they can't figure it out.
Quote by StewieSwan
Last one is C.

Lol @ the amateur(s) who say 'but can u right a song bro?' cuz they can't figure it out.

why wouldn't you just say me lol
Quote by willT08
why wouldn't you just say me lol

I just chose your reply as an example. Nothing personal.
but for real lad do you make any tunes because i can steal em and make them into something decent
Quote by TzFlynn
i got C#

Then you're mistaken.

is the third above the bass of the first-inversion major triad whose root is the submediant degree of the harmonic minor scale whose parallel major is the relative major of the minor key that has a signature of three sharps

1. Minor key with 3 sharps is F# minor.
2. Relative major of that is A major
3. A major is the parallel major of A (harmonic) minor
4. Submediant of A minor is F
5. First inversion of an F major triad puts A in the bass
6. Third above the bass note of A is C.
Quote by StewieSwan
Then you're mistaken.

is the third above the bass of the first-inversion major triad whose root is the submediant degree of the harmonic minor scale whose parallel major is the relative major of the minor key that has a signature of three sharps

1. Minor key with 3 sharps is F# minor.
2. Relative major of that is A major
3. A major is the parallel major of A (harmonic) minor
4. Submediant of A minor is F
5. First inversion of an F major triad puts A in the bass
6. Third above the bass note of A is C.

right right right, i forgot that the key sig. of F is only B flat, ok thanks
Quote by TzFlynn
right right right, i forgot that the key sig. of F is only B flat, ok thanks

What does that have to do with it

Quote by willT08
do you guys know how to use a compressor?

Yeah, I don't limit myself
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jun 8, 2014,
Quote by StewieSwan
What does that have to do with it

for the major triad i had A# and C# because i mixed up the key sig.
Quote by StewieSwan

Yeah, I don't limit myself

you play chinese flutes lad are you having a laff
Quote by TzFlynn
for the major triad i had A# and C# because i mixed up the key sig.

But the key was never in F, so idk why you're talking about Bb.

Quote by willT08
you play chinese flutes lad are you having a laff

I play lots of instruments that you can't it's ok dont be upset
Quote by StewieSwan

I play lots of instruments that you can't it's ok dont be upset

no you don't lol
Quote by StewieSwan
But the key was never in F, so idk why you're talking about Bb.

ah nevermind haha
I don't know what school/program you're going to that has these idiotic questions but you should probably drop out of it soon.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I don't know what school/program you're going to that has these idiotic questions but you should probably drop out of it soon.

TS said it was from a bonus exam that he/she wrote.
the answer is boobs
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

^That's always the answer even if the question was never asked in the first place. lol
Quote by captainsnazz
nobody answered this

6dB
Ok is everybody done masturbating furiously about traditional music and electroacoustic theory?

For feck's sake
Quote by willT08
if i drop a track by 6dB how much quieter is it?

It depends how you want to measure quietness (peak volume/RMS/perceived loudness etc. ), and what unit of dB you dropped it by

Quote by StewieSwan

To be fair, and it's rare that I completely agree with him on musical stuff lol, but Will has a point. Those questions are nonsense that are pretty useless to you as a musician. When are you going to go to play something, or even write some music down, and the another musician says "Hey, why don't you play the note that is 'the third of the augmented triad whose fifth is the leading tone of the harmonic form of the minor scale that has a signature of one sharp', that'd sound good" ? And you'd never think of anything like that while playing an instrument.

And yeah, if I wanted to I could work it out without Google, if I bothered to think about it bit by bit, but why would I ever want to? Instead, I could think of it as just the note without qualifying it with a load of irrelevant descriptors that that question used
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Page 1 of 2