so previous to when i became an "adult" of sorts, as did my friends, i was "banned" from many of them. their parents forbid them from seeing me and threatened legal action if i tried to spend time with them. this happened about 4-8 times depending on what i feel like counting. now that we're all "independent" and such these regulations don't hold much weight, but i'm still restricted from a number of households. i'm meeting up with some of these friends soon and it feels weird to do so without any secrecy. at the time i would accept my "bans" and move the friendships underground but now that i am apparently no longer a menace to society or them or something (???) i'm starting to think this is not a normal thing.

did any of you ever get "banned" from other kids when you were a kid?
i don't know why i feel so dry
why are you banned can you tell us or are you embarrased.

only time I've been banned was when disarm was having a bad day lol
No because i'm not an asshole to the point that I get banned from a friends house. What'd you do? Shit in their toaster and piss in the liquor cabinet?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i mean there were a variety of reasons and they're not interesting or funny like shitting in a toaster.
were you being edgy and saying curse words/bragging about drug use/god isnt real in front of them? Cause thats what I think it is
Last edited by Weaponized at Jun 9, 2014,
I banned a friend from my house. We'll it was kind of an unofficial banning. I just never let him over to my house. He was a kleptomaniac. When we were are acquaintances homes, he'd steal shit just to steal shit. So yeah. I never let him over my house.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Eastwinn
i mean there were a variety of reasons and they're not interesting or funny like shitting in a toaster.

EXPLAIN IT. You started the thread. Be a leading example, mofo.
And no, I've never been banned from someone's house.

Why?

Because I'm a sweetheart with the old folks.

Edit- I was always pretty tight with my friends' parents. Still am to this day. Some of them I consider 2nd parents to me.
However, I was always pretty careful with who my actual friends were/are.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Jun 9, 2014,
Quote by Weaponized
were you being edgy and saying curse words/bragging about drug use/god isnt real in front of them? Cause thats what I think it is

nah, i've only been kicked out of a house once. all the other times i just learned about it second hand.

once was because i was implicated in some drug fiasco that the parents wanted their daughter to have nothing to do with. it was a false accusation but i didn't really have any means to protest so i just kept my mouth shut. it continues to this day for some reason.

one was enacted by a mother who didn't want their daughter anywhere near me because she thought i was white trash or something. she met me for maybe 20 minutes, i was super polite and all, but maybe not polite enough.

a few because i'm bipolar and the parents didn't want their kids to hang out with a bipolar kid.

there are some examples. see, all uncool and not interesting. that's why i didn't tell them.
Quote by Eastwinn
nah, i've only been kicked out of a house once. all the other times i just learned about it second hand.

once was because i was implicated in some drug fiasco that the parents wanted their daughter to have nothing to do with. it was a false accusation but i didn't really have any means to protest so i just kept my mouth shut. it continues to this day for some reason.

one was enacted by a mother who didn't want their daughter anywhere near me because she thought i was white trash or something. she met me for maybe 20 minutes, i was super polite and all, but maybe not polite enough.

a few because i'm bipolar and the parents didn't want their kids to hang out with a bipolar kid.

there are some examples. see, all uncool and not interesting. that's why i didn't tell them.

Hey man, there are some parents that are imposible to work with. I know how that goes. You can only bite your tongue and hope they have some sort of revelation.
Quote by WCPhils
No, I'm not an asshole

I am, but I still haven't been banned from friend's houses.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Dimarzio45
Hey man, there are some parents that are imposible to work with. I know how that goes. You can only bite your tongue and hope they have some sort of revelation.

all of my friends have cut the cord by now so i'm not bitter anymore (wasn't too bitter before) but i've always been a little confused why this always happened to me.

and before you say it's because i'm an asshole, i totally am, but the vast majority of parents loved me. it's very polarized.
Quote by Weaponized
lol

yah i'm having a realization don't ruin it
Like I said Beastwinn, some parents don't really come around to their kids' friends for a long while. Sometimes it's what's going on in their own life that fücks things up. OR, it could be something as simple as how you dress or the car you drive or how your hair looks (even though it's probably not that in your case). The logical, rational parents always come around if you deserve better respect after a certain period of hard-assed-ness. But, sometimes, some parents never change. I wouldn't beat yourself up too much over it anyways. You're at that age where you really don't need the personal approval of your friends' parents. Although, it can be nice at times. Especially at family-friend functions.
at my age, no i don't need to care what my friends' parents think of me. but as little as three years ago i did. when it involved a girl i was into i pushed a tad and eventually they grew to like me.

you're right that some parents will tend to do this, but this happened unusually often to me. there's gotta be something about me, and being so self-absorbed i'd like to figure it out. i'm leaning on bipolar disorder. made me a sketchy kid sometimes.
Ehhh, fück 'em. I'm sure the reasons as to why you weren't liked could be perplexing but, there are plenty of other things that will grab your attention that are much more worthy of it. One could merely kill a horse pondering over the questions that will never truly be answered...If that makes sense.
I had this friend I didn't even like much, but we lived right nearby each other, and his mom loved me and thought I was really polite. Which I was, I'd be like "good afternoon" and shit.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Some kids were barred from coming to my house by their parents because of a police raid when I was 11 years old, but I can't remember ever being completely banned from hanging out with anyone.

I'm currently banned from showing up at one girls house because I showed up so drunk with a friend who drug me there, I don't even remember being there ever, so no loss.
Last edited by stratkat at Jun 9, 2014,
It's probably because you're a feminist and they just don't want you to corrupt their daughters into thinking that they deserve to be treated equally by men.
I said "****" once in front of this girl I was playing tetherball with and she went home and said it to her mom and her mom told my mom so I wasn't allowed to go to the playground for 3 days but it didn't affect me because I had lots of indoor hobbies too
cat
I've never been banned from someone's house, but at after-prom, one of my friend's was so drunk that he pissed in a bush and then fell in it and also pissed on the host's window. He also vomited over himself. Needless to say, he wasn't allowed back.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I've never been banned from a household. In fact, my friends' mothers encouraged my presence
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
One of my friend's mom doesn't like when I'm around because for some reason she thinks I'm in my mid 20's and married so I shouldn't be chilling with this 18 year old bro. I'm only 19.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by eGraham
I've never been banned from a household. In fact, my friends' mothers encouraged my presence

This makes you a square
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
This makes you a square

I've told the story before but one time a friend's mom told me I had a nice butt.

It was very flattering. I was like 16 and it might've been illegal, or at least looked down upon, but flattering.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by So-Cal
you come across as a little left field, parents prefer predictability

bull i'm very predictable.