When you drop tune your guitar, On the low E string, 5th Fret, is is still considered an A?
No. Because it's not an A. It's a G (assuming you're going to Drop D). The note names don't refer to positions on strings, they refer to notes.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Of course it's not an A. You changed the tuning of your string. It's now a D. One semitone or one fret higher is now an D#. The fifth fret becomes a G.

If you play guitar, you'd have to change all your chord shapes which would result in some impossible fingerings. That's why let's say drop D is used for some power-chord-like stuff.
Ahhhh, I sorta figured this already, I guess I just needed to ask a dumb question
Nah, nothing is dumb if you don't know it. You might have asked one question only but you got a few other questions answered, too.
Quote by rcapilli
Ahhhh, I sorta figured this already, I guess I just needed to ask a dumb question

There are many questions that need to be asked in the life of a guitarist. Thankfully we have the internet and random dudes on ultimate-guitar to answer most of them for us.