Page 1 of 2
Rumors are in circulation that Rik Mayall has died.Very sad news as he was one of my favourite comedians.

RIP Rik
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jun 9, 2014,
wtf
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i had to look him up to figure out who he was. but i liked him in Blackadder. =(
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
My nan sneaking me and my brother upstairs to watch Young Ones is one of my favourite memories.

A great loss
Why do people always disrespectfully say 'Who?' in these threads, as if them not knowing of the deceased makes the deceased meaningless, rather than just googling the name and staying quiet?

R.I.P. He was great in Blackadder and The Young Ones.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Why do people always disrespectfully say 'Who?' in these threads, as if them not knowing of the deceased makes the deceased meaningless, rather than just googling the name and staying quiet?

Because they don't know who he is or care, therefore nobody else should know who he is or care...yano...despite him being in a lot of popular British comedies way back when.
They would probably have a hissy fit though if some musician/comedian/whatever died and you said "Who?".

But yea, I heard this morning that he 'apparently' died and looked for confirmation that it was true. Bad times. I remember watching 'the Young Ones' when I was younger, it was fantastic. He was also great in Blackadder.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by I.O.T.M

R.I.P. He was great in Blackadder and The Young Ones.

would rather hear what he meant to you guys, not what he meant to google.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I bet I watched Drop Dead Fred 1,000 times when I was a kid. Still one of my favorite movies of all time!!!!
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.
Quote by Eastwinn

woof!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by sam b

Bored after 30 seconds

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by Eastwinn

There's a clear difference between genuine enquiry and this:

Quote by sam b
who?

Quote by sam b
*eye roll.gif*

Bored after 30 seconds

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
There's a clear difference between genuine enquiry and this:

Asked who he was, video was posted of him, it wasn't funny at all so I said so. Nothing to see here.

Is

"who?

rip though"

better for you?
Quote by sam b
Asked who he was, video was posted of him, it wasn't funny at all so I said so. Nothing to see here.

Is

"who?

rip though"

better for you?

It is.

S A D B O Y S
"There were times when Rik and I were writing together when we almost died laughing. They were some of the most carefree, stupid days I ever had, and I feel privileged to have shared them with him. And now he's died for real. Without me. Selfish bastard."

Ade Edmondson on the death of his long term comedy partner

Quote by lambofgod127

That picture has killed me I'm going off the internet for tonight
Quote by lambofgod127

You guys are being arses in a thread about a guy who died.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
RIP Lord Flasheart.

WOOF!

Off to watch Young Ones episodes now
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I have loved The Young Ones since I was about 9 years old, and, of course, Rickhas always been my favourite character.

The sadness caused by his loss is compounded by the fact that he was so young.

R.I.P.

Cliff!
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Page 1 of 2