So I just got attacked by a cat and now my left arm is covered in cat bites and scratches. Is there a remedy for getting rid of the itch?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Touché

Quote by daytripper75
Was it a cute kitty?

Yes kinda, its a cat from around the block.

It's friendly (or was) and I am known to having allergic reactions to cats but that was a long time ago and I rarely get to go near cats anymore so I went to stroke him and he obliged and even went to let me rub his tummy but then he started biting and scratching me. He might have thought he was playing though because don't cats normally hiss a lot when aggro? He was totally silent when attacking and afterwards he started to lick me being all friendly and shit again.

Bi-polar cat perhaps?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Jun 9, 2014,
I heard most cats have rabies. Is it true or am i just too stupid to believe anything?
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by Malchius
They would all be dead if they did.

that's what i thought too, but i don't really know anything that much about rabies.
I've never seen or heard of a cat dying from rabies. Maybe they're just carriers or something.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by Malchius
^ Because Ted Nugent is shit.

Jesus wept, you uptight Brit.

Of course he sucks. He's Ted Nugent.
haha i washed my cat for the first time in months today.

i usually clip her nails beforehand, but i was like "fuk it"

half way through the wash i got my arm scratched like 3 times in the same spot.

just wash the cut a few times with soap and water, then use some kind of anti-septic creme or alcohol spray.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Have someone pee on your arm.

I'm pretty sure that only works for headaches but what do I know? I'm not a doctor.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by k.lainad
haha i washed my cat for the first time in months today.

i usually clip her nails beforehand, but i was like "fuk it"

half way through the wash i got my arm scratched like 3 times in the same spot.

just wash the cut a few times with soap and water, then use some kind of anti-septic creme or alcohol spray.

why do you wash your cat? Does it not clean itself properly?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
why do you wash your cat? Does it not clean itself properly?

its an outdoor/indoor cat. It plays around in the dirt, and i don't want that shit on my furniture or clothes when i play with my cat. So i wash it every once in a while.

plus, good smelling soft cat> neutral smelling meh cat

edit: this stuff works nicely.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Jun 9, 2014,
Quote by link no1
I'm pretty sure that only works for headaches but what do I know? I'm not a doctor.

I just heard it somewhere. I have no idea if it's true.

It's worth a shot TS.
cats clean themselves pretty thoroughly usually, they don't really need washing unless they never got taught how to clean themselves or never picked it up properly

If you're brave enough to try it then fair enough, I wouldn't have even dared to try and give my old cat a bath, she didn't take much shit and would have taken my arm off. She got fleas once though, and had them all round the house, and that was such a nightmare to sort out as we have carpets in all the rooms except the *******. So yeah, flea killing shampoo is probably a good idea if you can do it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
cats clean themselves pretty thoroughly usually, they don't really need washing unless they never got taught how to clean themselves or never picked it up properly

I disagree.

I am yet to encounter any mammal that can clean the back of their own head with their tongue.

You better wash that pussy, unless you like the scent of smelly head.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by link no1

Quote by link no1
unless you like the scent of smelly head

Quote by link no1
the scent of smelly head

Quote by link no1
smelly head

Wash your dickhead, dick. That's all I could think of. Sorry, I'm in an odd mood...

Carry on now.
when my cats started getting fleas i would take a shower with them. my mom has a shower with a door that seals you in and it's all glass so they can't climb anywhere. after a few brutal battles they eventually submitted, then they liked it
i don't know why i feel so dry
Cats are great. Stop spreading your dog propaganda.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by link no1
I disagree.

I am yet to encounter any mammal that can clean the back of their own head with their tongue.

nah mate, they lick their paw then wipe the back of their head, its both adorable and efficient
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine