Stereo Delays
FlexiPath allows drag and drop reordering the signal path of the top section
5-band Parametric EQ
O-Pressor - the compressor section from the Omnipressor with sidechain
Compressor with sidechain and de-essing
Soft Saturation
Transformer emulation
Gate with sidechain

UltraChannel does not require you to own or use an iLok dongle, but the iLok License Manager and an ilok.com account are required to use the plugin. An ilok.com account can be created either at ilok.com or within the iLok License Manager application. Please download and install this software if it is not already installed on your computer. This application allows users to authorize up to two computers or an iLok dongle to use UltraChannel.

Use this code:
07CB9799

http://eventideplugins.elasticbeanstalk.com/ultrachannel.jsp

UltraChannel is available as a free download through midnight July 8, 2014, after which it will cost $249.

Enjoy!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I wonder if it's going to be a trial that gets locked out after July 8. Hope not.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
How, a channel strip!
How does it sound?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by axemanchris
I wonder if it's going to be a trial that gets locked out after July 8. Hope not.

CT

Nope, full product. Already registered and using it
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Wait, can someone quickly fill me in on what a channel strip plugin like this does?
I've messed around with the presets a little bit...

It seems similar to what a mate of mine used when he did a protools session (I think there's a similar plugin which does EQ and compression in one)

Is that what this essentially is?
A 'channel strip' plugin usually offers several popular signal processors in one interface e.g an EQ, compressor and gate in one. This Eventide plugin also adds a delay, pitch shift and a second compressor module.
Basically it saves you time and processing power by putting everything you may need right in front of you. Eventide are also renowned for their pitch shifting and delay sounds
Last edited by Drummerrrrr? at Jun 12, 2014,
Channel strip is a reference to the fact that the plugin comprehends the signal processors that are found or are typically used on a single audio channel.
Some channel strips are modeled after analog channel strips, line waves' NLS, and some (like this apparently) are "original" stuff.

They usually have EQ, compression and faders, 'cause that's what is common in most consoles' channel strips, and the ones that are not modeled after stuff like this can have a shitload of stuff that is generally found in outboard processors rather than consoles' channel strips.
Pitch shifting, delay...
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.