So, I live in a small town with no hardware or electronics stores that would sell viable fuses. We have WalMart, Canadian Tire and Home Hardware. The last two are Canadian stores, and all 3 are small stores.

I'm looking for a Canadian or an international website that would sell fuses that would be appropriate to use in amplifiers. In particular I'm looking for a 4A 250V (would a 240V work? Higher voltage than necessary is better?) fuse for my Mark V, and a 1A 240V for my buddy's silverface Fender Champ.

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Jun 10, 2014,
Quote by Cajundaddy
Amazon. Should be able to get them in 1 day. Fuses are cheap so buy 6 of each.

"Your order will be shipped in 7-11 business days. Estimated time of arrival June 24th-July 2nd."

I'm playing a show on the 28th. Fuhhh.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Call em and ask for a rush. If they are in stock they can ship tomorrow. This is not rocket science. If you are blowing fuses you probably also need tubes. You can get this done... or not.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Jun 10, 2014,
Voltage doesn't matter as long as it's equal or higher than what the fuse is across. The voltage rating is just talking about what voltage it might arc across when blown (ie. continue to conduct) - and they allow a huge margin of error. So the higher the better (and more expensive) but as long as it's at least what you have it in, you're golden.

Ebay is another option too.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100