I want to be the first of many Canadians to let the poor soul that is...

Justin Bieber...

Back into our county.

He was tricked into America's Asshole...
Like many young innocent minds before him...

Anyways you can come to huntsville ON.

I can't stand what Hollywood turned you into....

Come to Muskoka; a magical land of real music!

And I'll show you how a man makes music.

WERE ALL LIVING IN AMERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AMERIKA....... Amerika...
Last edited by bill.mcielwain at Jun 10, 2014,
Quote by MeTallIcA313
LOL bieber is so lame guyz listn to REAL music like nirvana and greenday.

hm.

and to op: ok.
KOYAANISQATSI
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
KOYAANISQATSI

Hell even partitioning the reals into 4 sets: -inf to -1 speed any faster attackers making endeavor easier to use the resulting capital to burn capitalism to the ground. Where it either gets into the depth and intensity of his psychic type, and not the company that once stood up for him; bruno brubacher, which is the same as your's OP.
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
Hell even partitioning the reals into 4 sets: -inf to -1 speed any faster attackers making endeavor easier to use the resulting capital to burn capitalism to the ground. Where it either gets into the depth and intensity of his psychic type, and not the company that once stood up for him; bruno brubacher, which is the same as your's OP.

smetimes when I fart it goes back up my butt and it feels bad
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
smetimes when I fart it goes back up my butt and it feels bad

I'm very sorry to hear that.
banned
real talks

huntsville is beautiful as hell & anyone would be lucky to live there

real talk: TS has a point

I seriously hate all this "bibzer sux!!!" and everything that extends on other popular teenie-stars in a similar fashion. I mean, do you really think he's responsible for his own career? or that any of those kids are for that matter? Somebody's earning a shit ton of money with this crap and uses bieber and other pretty faces to front their vile doings.
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by MinterMan22
real talks

huntsville is beautiful as hell & anyone would be lucky to live there

yeee id smoke with biebs
Quote by CrazyMatt
real talk: TS has a point

I seriously hate all this "bibzer sux!!!" and everything that extends on other popular teenie-stars in a similar fashion. I mean, do you really think he's responsible for his own career? or that any of those kids are for that matter? Somebody's earning a shit ton of money with this crap and uses bieber and other pretty faces to front their vile doings.

Fair point.....I find Bieber to be a bit of a douchenozzle....but every interview I've seen him in, it sounds like a script, so I often wonder what the actual person underneath all the teenage goody goody bullshit is like.

I still think his music is shit though....bit of a wasted talent really
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Fair point.....I find Bieber to be a bit of a douchenozzle....but every interview I've seen him in, it sounds like a script, so I often wonder what the actual person underneath all the teenage goody goody bullshit is like.

Exactly! People are just too quick to judge nowadays.. honestly, with all the shit he gets on a daily basis, I'm surprised he hasn't gone completely crazy by now.
People like him usually go in and out of rehab and eventually die from an od or shoot themselves or sth. And after they're dead there's still a myriad of jackasses who insist that "all those famous people don't know what problems are anyway".

Quote by i_lovemetallica
I still think his music is shit though....bit of a wasted talent really
Yeah, no doubt about that!

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imW392e6XR0
fits with the spirit of the thread
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Last edited by CrazyMatt at Jun 10, 2014,
Quote by CrazyMatt
Exactly! People are just too quick to judge nowadays.. honestly, with all the shit he gets on a daily basis, I'm surprised he hasn't gone completely crazy by now.
People like him usually go in and out of rehab and eventually die from an od or shoot themselves or sth. And after they're dead there's still a myriad of jackasses who insist that "all those famous people don't know what problems are anyway".

That being said though.....the latest stuff about him in the media hasn't been too positive, and I think he actually has gone off the rails a bit.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass