Now, when I go to a thrash metal band's gig, I try to avoid the mosh area, because I don't know if my insurance will cover an injury sustained by slamming around in a mosh pit. I still have fun though. However, whenever I hear Michael Bolton, I start looking for a Mosh Pit because at that point, I really feel like smashing something right away. So, why no Mosh Pit at Michael Bolton concerts?
michael bolton > trash metal

Quote by MinterMan22
michael bolton > trash metal

damn right son
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
are you trying to say that a mosh pit is an indicator of the band playing is good/bad?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
So its settled then. Next Michael Bolton concert. Mosh. hard. In a circle. lol
Bring all your friends with you too. "Does this music make you guys angry?" MOSH!
Last edited by mabbamam at Jun 10, 2014,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
are you trying to say that a mosh pit is an indicator of the band playing is good/bad?

Well to be honest a huge amount of pits are created out of boredom. You could enjoy any kind of music without having to sweat and jump against fellow youngsters.
No time for creating a pit, because when I hear his music I start Bolton towards the door.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit