Well you're making as many mistakes as I'd expect from a beginner. Just keep practicing and keep improving. Most notably for me your timing needs a lot of work.
Quote by vayne92
Well you're making as many mistakes as I'd expect from a beginner. Just keep practicing and keep improving. Most notably for me your timing needs a lot of work.

yeah timing is the main issue,any idea how to work on it??
Quote by Iwalkalone11
yeah timing is the main issue,any idea how to work on it??

Metronome. No one likes doing it, but for the best results practice to a metronome.
Quote by vayne92
Metronome. No one likes doing it, but for the best results practice to a metronome.

yeah im working with a metronome from past month...i think i need to give more time with metronome. thanks fro the help
Pretty darned nice playing for a year and a half Another good thing to work on timing is a drum machine or the equivalent software. A lot more fun that a metronome and you get the added rhythmic accents with drums as well.
Quote by gtc83
Pretty darned nice playing for a year and a half Another good thing to work on timing is a drum machine or the equivalent software. A lot more fun that a metronome and you get the added rhythmic accents with drums as well.

thanks man! ^^ thats a really cool idea...i have downloaded hydrogen software...its awesome thanks
Hay man, that is pretty good playing. Well done yes timing like everyone else says. And get yourself an electric guitar with low action to allow your fingers to really fly. Also start playing bass guitar to strengthen your fingers. You will be a guitar god soon haha. There is a good article here with some practical tips to increase your playing speed and help you with the metronome. http://guitargraph.com/how-to-build-speed-on-guitar/
Quote by Victorgeiger
Hay man, that is pretty good playing. Well done yes timing like everyone else says. And get yourself an electric guitar with low action to allow your fingers to really fly. Also start playing bass guitar to strengthen your fingers. You will be a guitar god soon haha. There is a good article here with some practical tips to increase your playing speed and help you with the metronome. http://guitargraph.com/how-to-build-speed-on-guitar/

Hey thanks Victor. Yeah i am planning to get an electric guitar. Thats a really nice article but the best tip i found on internet was paul gilbert lessons on youtube!! thanks for your time man!
Love the aesthetics of your acoustic, maple board and relic'd to ****! The intonation sounds way off at about the 8th/9th fret. It's important also to tune properly as you are constantly integrating pitch into your brain.This can cause issues further down the road
Quote by CurlOfTheBurl
Love the aesthetics of your acoustic, maple board and relic'd to ****! The intonation sounds way off at about the 8th/9th fret. It's important also to tune properly as you are constantly integrating pitch into your brain.This can cause issues further down the road

hey thanks man! i have realised that my acoustic isn't that bad as i thought earlier!! yup i really agree your idea.