yes
17 24%
Voters: 71.
Page 2 of 40
Quote by WCPhils
**** the cowboys

you spelled rangers wrong&they suck

Quote by SteveHouse
Why Did It Take So Long For This Thread To Come Out? Didn't Los Angeles Win The Finals Like A Week Ago? You Guys Are Falling Down On The Job That Kings-hawks Finals Was Epic Hockey Though Thumbs Up If You Agree

COULD HAVE USED MORE OF THE BEST PLAYER PHIL KESSEL BUT WAS OTHERWISE A GREAT SERIES THUMBS UP
I read thread title as "official rangers suck-off season thread".

What a let-down.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
just making fun of "giroux best player in teh world"

sorry to have gone off topic, rangers still suck
Quote by daytripper75
To be fair, he did do this to start the game that night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tit_fbYnmLc

But Laviolette was fired, so we'll call it a wash.

hi claude congrats on throwing your first career hit & scoring on the worst goalie in the league that takes a lot of talent in today's nhl nobody even comes close :') #bestintheworld #batteries #stinkbombs #instigatorrule #lettuce #sochi #2ndlinerinthewest #rangersstillsuckthough

I think the NHL should change all the goal songs to "Rangers suck!" chants. Even at MSG.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
remember when tronna had the harlem shake as their goal song? good times 2013 was a great year for hockey if you look past the whole not playing the first 3 months of the season thing

torannah gonna get big joe thornton and danny boyle add some veteran playoff leadership 2 make some noise

Quote by Thrashtastic15
torannah gonna get big joe thornton and danny boyle add some veteran playoff leadership 2 make some noise

Make some noise in the regular season maybe.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Make some noise in the regular season maybe.

maybe the extra losses will finally help caps take that next step towards first overall
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Will pick 12th overall in 2015 draft instead of 8th
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Quote by fishmunky
Will pick 12th overall in 2015 draft instead of 8th

i forgot to say they were gonna get pk subban and trade dion phaneuf for macdonnah hehe first place here we come xD
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i forgot to say they were gonna get pk subban and trade dion phaneuf for macdonnah hehe first place here we come xD

thats a really solid second pairing eh i like it be cause they are good players but we wont be over working them and it gives us depth moving forward boy am i excited for the 2014-2015 nhl season ! ! ^ ^

Quote by MinterMan22
boy am i excited for the 2014-2015 nhl season ! ! ^ ^

the pugnacity :')

Quote by Thrashtastic15

he looks good in the blue and white get it done shanny ! ! !

so this 100% confirms that hockey skill is a product of forehead size

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Moore on rangers 2nd line center, brassard and richards 3rd & 4th

Ok then

Both richards on 4th line lol scrubs
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Since when is calvin klein a hockey player? These fggot hollywood broadway teams would sign a fashion designer just for publicity
Quote by Night
I can't help but think it could of been montreal that lost to LA in the finals

oh well theres always next year to lose in the finals
Quote by Night
Lol Couture Is Still Salty He Got Snubbed For The Olympics, How Does He Think Marty St. Louie Feels
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Jun 14, 2014,
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX

idk it must be pretty difficult coming to terms with sucking as much as a ranger sucks
Quote by Wiegenlied
Since when is calvin klein a hockey player? These fggot hollywood broadway teams would sign a fashion designer just for publicity

ha ha yea rangers suck eh?
rangers suck

DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Last edited by TDS at Jun 14, 2014,
ha that drawing is really great

unlike the rangers who, of course, suck

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)