View poll results: do the rangers suck
yes
54 76%
yes
17 24%
Voters: 71.
Page 3 of 40
Quote by metal4eva_22
Why does TS want to suck off the rangers?

how does it feel being the one thing that sucks more than the rangers?
Ive been reppin the 'Rangers Suck' above my avatar since last season. I am glad we have all united under one common phrase.

Rangers Suck
Where Is Toronto
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
in the 2014-2015 cup finals :-)

C'mon How Can You Say That When The Marlies Don't Have Mike Ziggymantis To Kill Penalties Anymore?
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Quote by Unourrit01
also, Is Anyone Starting To Be Afraid Of The Flyers Yet?

fear the orange crush
it's happening, Louis leblanc traded
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
avalanche taking ror to arbitration

where is papa o'reilly? we need someone to weigh in on his math grades and character
That picture turns me on too.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
dear arbitrator between the avs and Camp RoR

have a good evening

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

MASCOTS tend to be FUZZY because MASCOTS tend to be ANIMALS because HOCKEY TEAMS tend to have ANIMAL BASED NAMES or LOGOS

for EXAMPLE a BRUIN is a BEAR hence DONT POKE THE BEAR and a BEAR being the MASCOT for the BRUINS

CHEERS
I'd poke the bear if youknowwhatI'msayin.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by WCPhils
rangers suk

CHEERS

ftfy. cheers

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I Think That LA Kings (Big Bunch Of Beauties) Should Rebuild They Lost A Game To The Rangers Who Suck Trade Doughty Buy Out Quick
e-married to Jack (bladez)
listen up kids

the kings top line has two eastern europeans and another guy from buffalo on it i know ya commie pinkos are into that type of stuff but i tell ya that is not a recipe for long term success

the kings got lucky that my lovely drew has one heck of a strong back otherwise theyda been left behind in the first round i tell ya

sutter had better smarten up and tell lombardo or robitay or whoever to fix this yknow canada is the best its a disgrace how ya fools try to pass anjay kopitor off as a number one lets go
i will not see the anzombie besmirched in this manner. slovenija 2018 bitch

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by MinterMan22
listen up kids

the kings top line has two eastern europeans and another guy from buffalo on it i know ya commie pinkos are into that type of stuff but i tell ya that is not a recipe for long term success

the kings got lucky that my lovely drew has one heck of a strong back otherwise theyda been left behind in the first round i tell ya

sutter had better smarten up and tell lombardo or robitay or whoever to fix this yknow canada is the best its a disgrace how ya fools try to pass anjay kopitor off as a number one lets go

i agree there are lots of good canadian kids but they are stuck playing 4th line minutes (!!!!) so that lazy bums like anze (what kinda commie name is that) are getting the prime minutes! would've been 3 cups in 3 years if they shipped out the euros and brought in some more good canadian boys I tell ya what!
Quote by SteveHouse
dear arbitrator between the avs and Camp RoR

have a good evening

so what youre saying is he really stepped in up in terms of accuracy and deserves a raise?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
No love for Williams in here. This thread almosts sucks as bad as the rangers.

fat overrated cuntshit who stole the conn smythe away from my lovely drew, what's to love?
Quote by MinterMan22
fat overrated cuntshit who stole the conn smythe away from my lovely drew, what's to love?

Good ol ontario boy with enough character and heart to carry the top 6. He is the light in the dark abyss of a top 6 where character and heart goes to die.