yes
54 76%
yes
17 24%
Voters: 71.
Page 4 of 40

#offseason
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
the captain of the winning AHL club is a guy of haitian descent named Maxime Fortunus. The AHL is pretty cool
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Quote by TDS
the captain of the winning AHL club is a guy of haitian descent named Maxime Fortunus. The AHL is pretty cool

best part: no rangers

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by TDS

Swede scored OT GWG. Clutchest country ever.
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
rangers, not even once
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
I'm sure someone else has already said this.

I keep reading the title as "The official rangers suck off: Season thread"
Always makes me look twice.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Once again the devils went over the cap.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
now the Ranger haves bought out Brad Richards

Do they suck more or less now?
Trick Question, they Suck
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Someone Should Pay Brad Richards The Same Contract Because We All Know He Only Sucks Because He Went To The Rangers And Inherited Rangersuck

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Someone Should Pay Brad Richards The Same Contract Because We All Know He Only Sucks Because He Went To The Rangers And Inherited Rangersuck

GROSS HE COULD BE CONTAGIOUS
I Didn't Say I Wanted It To Be My Team Just Yknow For Science Someone Should Do It

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

capitals vs. blackhawks winter classic? jesus wept that's almost as shitty a matchup as anything with the rangers in it
There was a real exciting match at the beginning of this past season where the cocks won 6-4 but other than that not that I can remember.
I think it should have been LA vs Ny so the rags can re-live there shame on the national stage!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by MinterMan22
capitals vs. blackhawks winter classic? jesus wept that's almost as shitty a matchup as anything with the rangers in it

detroit toronto was the best winter classic but on leafs 100 years they are gonna have a nice proper one in toronto with good toronto boys on the toronto maple leafs with good toronto boy shannyhan gming the team
Quote by losing battle
I think it should have been LA vs Ny so the rags can re-live there shame on the national stage!

reported for suggesting the rangers (who suck) should be on a national stage for any reason

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa