Those look pretty slick, I've tried an older one, it may not have been the same model, but I wasn't too impressed. At the time, I bought an Epi Electar instead. Which is kinda the same gimmick with a built-in overdrive switch. So I'm not sure about that model specifically but 15w isn't gonna be pristine clean with a drummer involved. It may give you some killer dirty cleans with the right speaker/s but it depends on your idea of "clean".

Too bad Egnater isn't widely available in Europe, imo they make the best value lunchbox heads.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Last edited by lucky1978 at Jun 10, 2014,
It's okay. Sounded like an Epi Valve Jr with a Tubescreamer out front to me. Just okay. Definitely not something I'd buy unless it was on the super cheap
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Those new vk lunchbox heads are pretty good. I thought they sound really good, much improved over the older vk's, which I thought were meh. But if you want clean cleans at drummer volumes you'll need a few more watts.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
The VK sounds like it could be good for you if you like darker cleans
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan