great track, moves along well without dragging. The explosive end was epic and generally the way it ended was cool. Great piano leads(the delay is tasteful). My only problem is choice of kick(just didn't feel like it was really pushing the song along). Anyway good stuff man, followed you on soundcloud.
I really did the kind of electronica meets post rock vibe, it's something really fresh that I haven't come across before. Classic slow build towards crescendo which I am so familiar with haha. I feel that you do that very well, with the gradual entrance of various parts building nicely and never seeming forced or excessive.

That said, I think all your work as a whole would benefit from investment in some higher quality MIDI instruments, especially for the guitar work, which being a longtime guitarist myself I struggle to kind of fully get past.
No real hassles though, cool tune.
I see artwork, and nothing more; no music...........oops, wrong link
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Jun 28, 2014,
Quote by T7E
I really did the kind of electronica meets post rock vibe, it's something really fresh that I haven't come across before. Classic slow build towards crescendo which I am so familiar with haha. I feel that you do that very well, with the gradual entrance of various parts building nicely and never seeming forced or excessive.

That said, I think all your work as a whole would benefit from investment in some higher quality MIDI instruments, especially for the guitar work, which being a longtime guitarist myself I struggle to kind of fully get past.
No real hassles though, cool tune.
I usually don't intentionally make instruments sound like guitars; it's moreso that I use a lot of distortion, which eventually will make ANY instrument sound like a guitar. However, I think this one could benefit from me doing an actual recording for the "rhythm guitar" track (the synth that starts the song, and plays throughout most of it). It was originally a guitar part anyways, so I may double it with a real guitar once I get the chance to.
herby,
This time I clicked on the correct link. Audio quality is good initially. I like some of the melodies, some notes were a bit discordant for me. Too much distortion at ~2:05 for me, but I'm sensitive to that. I think guitar with some distortion would work better. Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1647802