Page 1 of 17
He's right. This is a ****ing epidemic, and it's disgusting that we keep letting it happen.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
There was another school shooting today? What the ****
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Weaponized
If Obama loves Australia so much why doesn't he marry it

+1
My God, it's full of stars!
most guns that criminals get in the US are probably illegal in the first place

its pretty easy to get illegal guns
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
i think being able to own all kinds of guns like that is stupid i don't give a shit if it's in the constitution
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by jimihendrix6699

Would you say it's easier or harder than judging whether or not a girl is interested in you?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Would you say it's easier or harder than judging whether or not a girl is interested in you?

lol your such a bitch
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by jimihendrix6699

having a culture that glorifies firearms and murderers is a bigger deal
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

stahp copying me.
Last edited by Axelfox at Jun 10, 2014,
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
having a culture that glorifies firearms and murderers is a bigger deal

for the record, i don't think that we should be able to get assault rifles and all that as easily as we can. i think we should be able to own and be able to conceal to carry pistols but im not against it being harder to get.

*bites index finger*

do you get off on being a ****? it sure seems like it.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by jimihendrix6699 at Jun 10, 2014,
“The United States does not have a monopoly on crazy people,” Obama said.

hmm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Australia is a nanny state
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jimihendrix6699

do you get off on being a ****? it sure seems like it.

It gets me to half-mast then ur mum finishes off the job (after we go out for alcoholic drinks first naturally)
It's pretty fucking scary here in the states now, especially with the mindsets of both sides of the issue. I don't understand why the NRA nutjobs think it's bad to have regulations on firearms; the last couple of school shootings I've been familiar with the shooter bought their weapons completely legally (correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Isla Vista shooter buy his legally in the state with the "strictest liberal pussy gun laws in the United States"?) and it's fucking appalling that people think that this is okay. At the same time, there are gun law advocates that think that just banning firearms solves all the problems, when the other half of the problem is this country's culture of violence. Even if firearms are illegal it would take decades to flush them out of the system and crack down on black markets (not saying that that's a bad thing, just saying that it's going to take a lot of time, work, and money). It's really a scary time to be alive in this country when gunshots in the middle of the night don't wake you up and school shootings happen so often that it's not in the news anymore.

And then what do you do about the people like my dad who think we should hoard weaponry because one day the government will send recruited Chinese mercenaries to our households and kill the men, sell the women as sex slaves, and toss the children into concentration camps? I don't even know how a country can possibly turns into such a fucking joke.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
It gets me to half-mast then ur mum finishes off the job (after we go out for alcoholic drinks first naturally)

Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
There was another school shooting today? What the ****

I thought you were joking then I scrolled down on the news site and yep.
Quote by stratkat
Australia seems extreme, isn't it hard to even buy an airsoft gun there?

We'll be printing them soon enough anyway.

Impossible, airsoft is illegal (for some idiotic reason, paintball is legal though).

Australia has adequate gun control, you can own any kind of gun, but nearly all of them have to be deactivated, no automatic weapons, anything over a certain calibre or muzzle velocity and definitely nothing explosive.

Also, if you gave everyone a psychiatric evaluation before they bought a gun, none of this shit would happen, it won't happen though.
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jun 10, 2014,
May be a little counter-intuitive but I hope there will be more mass shootings. At least 4-5 a week. I want it so that everyone is personally affected at most 1 degree of separation.

That is the only way there's going to be any change.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Pastafarian96
Also, if you gave everyone a psychiatric evaluation before they bought a gun, none of this shit would happen, it won't happen though.

why do people actually think that it would work like that
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
why do people actually think that it would work like that

because people are stupid
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jun 10, 2014,
Quote by Pastafarian96
Impossible, airsoft is illegal (for some idiotic reason, paintball is legal though).

Australia has adequate gun control, you can own any kind of gun, but nearly all of them have to be deactivated, no automatic weapons, anything over a certain calibre or muzzle velocity and definitely nothing explosive.

"You can own any kind of gun, except all of these"
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Xiaoxi
May be a little counter-intuitive but I hope there will be more mass shootings. At least 4-5 a week. I want it so that everyone is personally affected at most 1 degree of separation.

i nearly disagree and hate everything xiaoxi posts but i'm gonna have to go with him on this one

it's harsh, and it's cruel and horrible, but this is probably the only way things will change
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by skylerjames13
i nearly disagree and hate everything xiaoxi posts but i'm gonna have to go with him on this one

it's harsh, and it's cruel and horrible, but this is probably the only way things will change
Not it's not. You have to fix the lobbying laws.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Xiaoxi

lmao is this your actual opinion?
banned
Violent crime has been declining rapidly in this country, but lets pretend everything is getting worse and call it a crisis.
Quote by lolmnt
Not it's not. You have to fix the lobbying laws.

but the NRA won't do shit

and no one else will do shit about it, even if the president wants it to change
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by skylerjames13
but the NRA won't do shit

and no one else will do shit about it, even if the president wants it to change

I don't know what you're saying here.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by jambi_mantra
"You can own any kind of gun, except all of these"

Wow, I did not read what I wrote. What I meant to say was, with the exception of explosive weapons, all of those can be owned if they are deactivated, you can't even buy the ammunition.
We most certainly don't have gun control right in my opinion.

It's incredibly difficult to go through legal channels to obtain a gun, you need to prove yourself to the government that you need a gun, such as being a farmer who's cattle is under threat to wildlife(self defense is not a reason), and you can be denied access to firearms if they believe you're not mentally or physically fit to operate one. All of which sounds fine in theory, except that getting them illegally is way easier and keeps them off the record of owning a gun.

so naturally now only fuckwits, criminals, and farmers are generally the one's who have guns.

I would never dream of taking away a farmers gun(remember everything in aus is deadly and wants to eat your cows), but there's still the issue of fuckwits and ciminals having guns when nobody else does, Which will be an issue until they can stop illegal importation of firearms. which would take intensive monitoring on all stretches of australian beaches, and any vehicle that passes through our borders, which is ridiculous.

So while I agree it is a lot better than america, it is still a far cry from perfect.

Moral of the story, Don't ever mess with australian farmers; they have guns.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Last edited by Obsceneairwaves at Jun 11, 2014,
The inability to institute better gun control laws in this country is just another symptom of the fact that lobbyists groups have too much power. #opinions