i don't know what to watch on netflix. so i rather just talk about breaking bad. how 'bout that malcom in the middle theory?
that wasn't a theory, that was a joke
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

There's a thread for that.

But anyway, Wayne's World.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
i like netflix i watch terrible action movies from the 80s and 90s on netflix you should come over and watch some with me ok ?

Quote by MinterMan22
i like netflix i watch terrible action movies from the 80s and 90s on netflix you should come over and watch some with me ok ?

you don't have to watch terrible actions movies, you can watch really good ones like Terminator 2: Judgement Day unless you don't get that over in netflix.ca
Quote by Weaponized
you don't have to watch terrible actions movies, you can watch really good ones like Terminator 2: Judgement Day unless you don't get that over in netflix.ca

in all likelihood we probably don't thank you rogers&bell gg but it's okay cause we got trailer park boys

i saw waynes world, i felt like i was high the whole way through. weighed against each other, whats better, gladiator or terminator. havnt seen either
sorry man, i'm not old enough for that show. i heard it gets pretty intense
i.. hmmm... are they anything like scott pilgrim? i know its a bit more mainstream, il try them out though
Ip Man, Reservoir Dogs, and John Mulaney's New in Town.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Trailer Park Boys. Watch Trailer Park Boys.

this

one of my favorite shows on netflix.

likable characters, simple and fun watch, very "the office" like.

i like it more than "the office" though.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank