Hi All

This might be hard to explain, but I'm after a new band/group/individual that basically has layered musical metal instrumentals? Can be intense or soft, fast or slow, etc just after uniqueness in the music.

For example, If you take all the breakdowns/jam parts of Dragonforce songs (not saying the singing is bad lol) that sort of stuff, or similar to it.

In regards to uniqueness (at least to me haha) if you listen to Dragonforce - Reasons To Live from 2.45 to 5.28

That section has both slow and fast, its layered, its interesting to listen to (at least to me), it has weird parts that you wouldn't necessarily call "metal" if they weren't distorted.

So yeah just after some new stuff like that.

Cheers
Windham Hell
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Also fuck you, use the recommendation thread.

Please.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Conquering Dystopia and Heavy Metal Ninjas... also +1 for blotted science!
Scale The Summit
~My Gear~
68 Sunn Sorado
Acoustic 4x12
89 Epiphone LP Honeyburst
Boss ME-70

Fender Dreadnought Acoustic
Ibanez RG350DX
Blackstar HT-5R
Orange CR35LDX
Vox Tonelab ST
Wow lots to look at, thanks guys. If you could, could you provide song suggestions? And or a blurb on how they operate lol.
Quote by Stildawn

For example, If you take all the breakdowns/jam parts of Dragonforce songs (not saying the singing is bad lol) that sort of stuff, or similar to it.

If you're ok with it all being music from games and TV Powerglove might be worth looking into. Though there's a retro 80's style synthpop/soundtrack type band called Power Glove and it's easy to confuse the two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l1n69jTArI

For something a little more serious and mellow, give Exivious a try
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWyEY4oKIOs