it is a throw in

good throw in :')

did you see that throw in just then

that is the type of throw in that i like to see :')

he knows how to handle a ball with his hands that is for sure :')

The thing about Arsenal is they always try to walk it in- oh wait....
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
whoa did you see that goal kick he kicked it past the center circle he sure can kick it far
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by captainsnazz
does it say "soccer" on their shirts

no

This is one of those times were i wished i had payed attention in Computer Applications when we went over photoshop.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by captainsnazz
yes i definitely have not seen many people kick a ball that far while maintaining such a high level of accuracy

definitely it was a high kick too very high in the air not the highest i have ever seen but still very high &far very good goal kick
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
looking forward to this world series

Just hope the umpires dont ruin the plays in the neutral or end zones.

As long as the world series top punters can get the power shoots on frame it should make for some good plays

Quote by sam b

As long as the world series top punters can get the power shoots on frame it should make for some good plays

this has the cadence of a joke so i am laughing
"When a goal is scored [...] scream any and all of these things".

"Slam dunk"

it was a neat finish from the belarusian but where on earth was the man between the sticks
yeah, i seen some guys with flags on the cars of countrys or something
i am hoping for some sweet goalshots in the upper 90 from apex restarts
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

goal!

oh i thought that was a goal but it went on the outside of the net
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Trowzaa
apex restarts

Damn, that's it! I was trying for ages to remember what ridiculous term it was
Quote by captainsnazz
does it say "soccer" on their shirts

no

Quote by angusfan16
This is one of those times were i wished i had payed attention in Computer Applications when we went over photoshop.

Here, I made one on your behalf:

^ - Love, angusfan16
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
I automatically read the 'come on football' in Skwisgaar's voice

Football is dildos
Quote by sam b

I just hope the umpires don't try to make it about them! The Fifa Power Soccer World Series In Association With McDonald's is a spectacle that happens every four years.

It'd be a real shame for it to be ruined by the wrongful sending off of a goaltender who made a fair challenge in the danger box. Or a expulsion card for a soccer player whose cleats were nowhere near the opposition.
Just a friendly reminder to the americans in this thread:

LOOK!

At the post above this signature

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Quote by SMH07
It'd be a real shame for it to be ruined by the wrongful sending off of a goaltender who made a fair challenge in the danger box.

Everyone loves a danger box power spot shoot though. It's unfair that a team should get a power spot shoot and be on powerplay for the rest of the game though.

The excluded goaltender shouldnt be allowed to the locker room, he should be made to sit on edge of the field and see the shit he put his team in. Maybe the sub goaltender could get a shutout and his team might win 0-0
Quote by Gumle
Just a friendly reminder to the americans in this thread:

this is a funny image two countries call the same sport a different name ha ha ha thats so crazy lol
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

the key thing the brazil squad should watch out for are the depossession slides on the field.
the only question is just how many offensive goalshots jozy altidore will strikefire into the opposition goalnet before the USMNT suffer elimination-knockout
Quote by willT08
the only question is just how many offensive goalshots jozy altidore will strikefire into the opposition goalnet before the USMNT suffer elimination-knockout

Mans gonna put you back in pen if you start laying into Dozy again.