Any websites on heavy metal music to meet or talk to people with similar interest?

It's not just a place for guitarists although much of the place is infested with them. I happen to be one of them and Ultimate Guitar is a great site and it's got a cool forum full of threads of obscure bands and other topics that you would probably find of interest.

I like to believe I am very knowledgable when it comes to metal and the forums on that site are great for arguments on several different topics and you can make your own threads on bands you found that you may like and ask other's opinion on them.

There's also a huge forum called the pit on UG which is for non-related metal questions and posts which is pretty fun too. I'm telling you though, it's a great site and I have found many of the bands that I listen to now on there.

You first need to make a profile (which is free) and they'll send you an e-mail to activate your account and then you can get started.

If you want to join and have any questions, I could probably help you get along on that site because it isn't easy for noobs lol.

Once you join, you can send me a message. My Username is Metallicaman42.

Hope to see ya man.

What the **** is this? A third-party adbot for UG posting on UG? Wat
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by cakel

I like to believe I am very knowledgable when it comes to metal

Too bad you don't really need to be all that knowledgeable to be considered knowledgeable about metal
Quote by MadClownDisease
Last adbot like this had that blocked image at the bottom too:

can any mods see what the image is? I'm interested.

your mind can not handle the image.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o