Hey folks,

My band Black Bourbon Devils just had a great recording session for our next album. We've released the first three tracks from the album and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Link: http://www.reverbnation.com/blackbourbondevils/album/71729-new-music-june-2014

For lack of a better description, we're maybe best described as "Guitar-Driven Alternative Rock". We have a multi-vocalist approach, as myself and the other guitarist share lead vocal duties and our bassist provides backing vocals as well.

Any thoughts on the songs are appreciated. If you'd like to me take a listen to something of yours, please leave a link in your comment. For what it's worth, I've spent almost a decade in radio, so I can give you my thoughts from both that perspective and from the perspective of a fellow musician.

Finally, a brief description of each of the songs.
Eyes Wide Open - The darkest, probably heaviest song of these three tracks. Has tinges of our more progressive rock side.
Homebound - Moody, mellower and "prettier" than the other two, with a big chorus.
Last Words - Upbeat and catchy with a big chorus and cool instrumental middle section.

If you want to know anything more about those songs, gear, etc, feel free to ask.

Thanks!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.