as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by LostLegion
We Are Legion

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
In a bit, bruv
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by macashmack
Who were you before?

The Rush fan chick..

god, what was her name again?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by macashmack
I don't know who this Fassa chick is, but she sounds hot.

stop going slow! GO FASSA! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
^ban him
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
good bye, op.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I miss Fassa and how she annoyed everyone
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
What was your old username? Was it a ban or have you forgotten your password? Of course, if you were banned that may get you banned again, but I doubt it, the mods these days are a lot cooler and would probably let it slide. I'm just wondering if I'd remember you.
Quote by We_Are_Legion
Hey guys I am back finally after many years...
How is the pit doing these day?
a/s/l???????????
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
SO TS basically stating he is a multi, and then making funny jokes. Please don't ban it, I like it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by thegurfzone
omg who cares? the ego of some of you guys.

Yeah. With the amazing contributions you've made over those egoists, you have legitimate grounds to say that.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 12, 2014,
Quote by The4thHorsemen
What was your old username? Was it a ban or have you forgotten your password? Of course, if you were banned that may get you banned again, but I doubt it, the mods these days are a lot cooler and would probably let it slide. I'm just wondering if I'd remember you.

By your join date you might remember me... I can't really remember my username plus I doubt you could consider a 8 year old account that has not been used in 7 years a multi. But I there was an era on UG named after me called the Legion era. It all pretty much started because me and a admin at the time GLove got pretty pissy towards each other.
Last edited by We_Are_Legion at Jun 13, 2014,
Quote by We_Are_Legion
By your join date you might remember me... I can't really remember my username plus I doubt you could consider a 8 year old account that has not been used in 7 years a multi. But I there was an era on UG named after me called the Legion era. It all pretty much started because me and a admin at the time GLove got pretty pissy towards each other.

So, you can't remember your old username but you can remember that they named an era after you, and that this era was called the 'Legion Era'?
This may seem a bit obvious, but do you think your old username had something to do with the word 'Legion' if that's the name of the era they named after you?

Also, has anyone here ever heard of the 'Legion Era'? By all accounts it should be infamous, but I've been here 7 years and I've never heard any mention of it.

Are you absolutely sure that you're on the same website that you used to frequent?
Page 1 of 2