Love this thing, sounds insanely clear and delivers the goods for death metal! This one is loaded with Lundgren M7s. The Lundgrens are really pricey but totally worth it IMO!

The finish is impossible to take a proper picture of, its textures and doesn't look as glossy in person. The guitar looks extremely kvlt.

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Very nice!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sweet!!! HNGD! Enjoy the hell out of it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
So...has the wooden stool been out out to pasture?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

HNGD! That's a nice looking guitar. Been looking for a 7 string myself too, heheh.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

You have a very nice *******. HNGD!

EDIT: Why is k i t c h e n automatically starred out?
Guitars:
ESP Eclipse II w/ SD Black Winters
Ibanez S540 w/ DiMarzios
Ibanez RG370DX w/ EMG 81/60
Ibanez RG7321 w/ DiMarzios
Pedals:
Fulltone FB-3
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Amps:
Peavey 6505+
Quote by gorgthemeatpile
You have a very nice *******. HNGD!

EDIT: Why is k i t c h e n automatically starred out?

I do not know.. that's actually just dumb...
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I actually DO know.

I asked when it happened to me- the mods told me there was a company that frequently spams UG with k I t c h e n related threads.

Ladies and Gentlemen, spreading his knowledge of obscure guitars, Mr. dannyalcatraz!
Ibanez SR1200E
I am a curious cat.

Taking bets on how long this will last!
Guessing 10 days maximum.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by dannyalcatraz
I am a curious cat.

Me too, I love obscure brands and small custom builders. For example, I am dying for a Ron Kirn built T-type, but I am trying to get settled to buy a new house next spring or summer.

OP.... sweet axe bro. Really nice and intriguing to us "curious cats."

This is one of the best things about UG in my opinion. Every now and then somebody posts up a piece that I don't get to see locally and catches my attention.
Ibanez SR1200E
Quote by dannyalcatraz
I actually DO know.

I asked when it happened to me- the mods told me there was a company that frequently spams UG with k I t c h e n related threads.

yeah. they've been spamming the crap out of other guitar forums, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That is an extremely nice k i t c h e n. Guitar's great too, but I wanna know where you got yo counter tops from bruh
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds