Hi guys

I have been snooping around the internet, looking for affordable pedals for my bass. However, when I find something I like, it seems that a few of the reviewers had bad experiences with quality. I know you won't get something great for 50$, but something that won't break would be nice too.

If anyone could suggest pedals that last long and sound decent for about 30-50$, that would be of great help.
I am looking for something along the line of over-drive or distortion and will hopefully be using it for small gigs in pubs.
^ You'll probably get more/better answers in the bass forum. Some of us in here play bass too, but (at least in my case ) I'm much more a guitar player than bass player.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You are not going to find much (if anything) for bass in that price range new. Most companies make about a dozen guitar pedals for each bass pedal, so the pickings are not as good for bassists. Look for a used EHX Big Muff Bass distortion. You should be able to find one used for around US$40.00 or so.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley