I have a crack on top of saddle where the D string goes over ehich is what's causing the buzzin problems on some frets. That's where the buzzing sound comes from. Can I get a saddle that's already built for my strings height etc I can I fix it with glue? And if I need a new saddle and need it sanded down set up etc how much is this gonna cost?

Also what would of cracked it.
Depends.... If you have a quality guitar, the manufacturer can supply you with a "blank" that will be an "almost" fit. Seldom is this a drop-in replacement, however... The thing has to be fitted and the action adjusted.

You can get a saddle blank from parts suppliers like "StewMac" (Stewart-McDonald) that will be close, and then must be filed/sanded for a perfect fit.

This is not normally a huge repair, but it's not something to jump into without any prior experience. A technician should be able to handle the job easily, but I wouldn't care to guess at the fee.... Labor prices being what they are. 50-100 dollars sound about right?
My guitar was only like £89 and it's an indie guitar. Ive seen compensated saddles online won't any of them fit?
can I fix it with glue?

Glue isn't necessary. the tension of the strings holds the saddle in place.

Ive seen compensated saddles online won't any of them fit?

Possibly.
Quote by BassBen93
I have a crack on top of saddle where the D string goes over ehich is what's causing the buzzin problems on some frets. That's where the buzzing sound comes from. Can I get a saddle that's already built for my strings height etc I can I fix it with glue? And if I need a new saddle and need it sanded down set up etc how much is this gonna cost?

Also what would of cracked it.
There are two basic saddle types / sizes, Taylor (1/8" thick), & Martin, (3/32" thick). Many compensated saddles are the thicker 1/8".

If it turns out that you have one of those thicknesses, it may be a drop in replacement, or you may need to size it with respect to length.

Here's a search for "Tusq" saddles and such from Graph Tech @ Musician's Friend: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/nuts-saddles-for-guitar/graph-tech?isSuggestion=true