Hollow body strat style guitar.

Sorry, I haven't figured out how to insert an image yet but the guitar is my avatar. Maybe someone can tell me how.

My brother and I hand made this guitar. We own our own millworks company so we have all the equipment needed to make just about anything and one day a guy that worked for us challenged us to make one. After 6 different design variations, this is what we came up with. You can play just about any style music that you want on it. even sounds good unplugged.

Zebrawood hollow body with our own proprietary tone ring. We can tone the body to warmer or brighter depending on the wood used. By the way, Zebrawood is an endangered species of wood so we can only use natural deadfall. Body is carved to be contoured to fit you like a glove.

Full walnut 'V' neck. Glued and screwed to make sure there is no problems. Solid stainless medium frets. Roller nut. Fitted perfectly to the body.

Pick guard is made by us in a composite design with a full piece of aluminum used so that everything is shielded and grounded.

Pickups are SD's, Bridge = 59 Humbucker, Mid = Vintage Tele, Neck = JB Junior.

Wired with a 5 way, a push pull and a switch. You can play the JB full, split it, bring in the 59 with the JB full or split. JB and mid, JB split and mid. Mid by itself. Mid and 59. 59 by itself. All tone and on some settings, you can double tone for even more range.

Let us know what you think. If you want to hear it, we have some short videos on our facebook page. Just go to Radford Millworks, LLC page.
Music is the purest form of creation. Make it your own.
Figured out what I was doing wrong. Sorry about that. Here it is.
Attachments:
Rad-G6(250x182).jpg
Last edited by RMW-J&J at Jun 12, 2014,
Here is the final prototype in mahogany with a maple neck before we built the Zebrawood.
Attachments:
DSC00006 (250x188).jpg
Go to our facebook page and give a listen. You'll really like it. John Tice does an outstanding version of Amazing Grace with it. Radford Millworks