Page 1 of 2
I was talking about this with my Dad the other day..what are your guys favourite tv show endings?

Personal favourites are the ending to Scrubs (well, 8th season, when it should have ended). Emotional and really well written.

Malcolm In The Middle had a good ending.

And the ending to Blackadder was pretty genius in my opinion. Funny, really poewrful, and I still don't know how a show like that managed to pull off and ending like that.

Yours?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I dont think i know the ending to malcolm in the middle

And for the question: scrubs was good, the tv ending to the imbetweeners was good
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
the sopranos was the greatest of all time and all other answers are wrong

The greatest ending was clearly the last episode of season 6 of Red Dwarf.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Breaking bad hands down.

worst: dexter.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Breaking Bad
Lost
Friends
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
It work well when shows end leaving something to the imagination rather then handing you a fairlytale ending on a silverplatter
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by MinterMan22

Yeah, this is probably correct. It took me about 15 minutes of sitting in front of the TV for it to hit me, but when it did I was like whoa.

The end of Six Feet Under was the most complete and satisfying I've ever seen, but not in a "oh, we just did it to make our fans happy" way. It was just really perfect. It also wrecked my shit and I cried like a little girl.
Quote by k.lainad
Breaking bad hands down.

worst: dexter.

This!

Dexter as a series deserved a better ending
Quote by MinterMan22

trailer park boys tho he he
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Breaking Bad's ending was nothing to write home about.

After the finale, I got out a piece of stationary and wrote a lengthy letter to my mother, explaining the satisfaction I received from watching the conclusion of that particular television series. Took 5 days to reach her.

So yeah, you're wrong about that.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Breaking Bad
Lost (fuk da haters)
30 Rock
Futurama
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Mack888
This!

Dexter as a series deserved a better ending

Dexter as a series should've stopped at season 4.

If anything just forget about the other seasons and tack on the series finale scene where he decides to
lives off the grid as a lumberjack
at the end of season 4 and call it a series.

Quote by WCPhils

Lost (fuk da haters)

I recently watched the whole series. The ending had me tearing up in a few spots but I was still disappointed; you know cause I am the authority on good tv endings (this is sarcasm).
Last edited by E7#9 at Jun 12, 2014,
Breaking Bad
Quote by WCPhils
Futurama
Also good.

And a few anime shows I won't list because then I'll get judged >.>
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by SuperKid
best: the sopranos, breaking bad, battlestar galactica, the wire, lost
worst ending : x-files

X-files was supposed to end with a movie about the alien invasion, but the movie before it flopped so they just didn't bother. ;_;
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Freaks and Geeks, as good or better than anything mentioned up to this point.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Breaking Bad had a fantastic ending wrapped everything up the way it should, but still left some room to breath. I am also on board with Dexter going on too long the Trinity killer was the last season I truly enjoyed if I remember correctly. The ring of rapist wasn't totally bad, but when the poisoner love interest came around, OMG. It got really ridiculous towards the end, and the ending was the worst, I mean, did he continue to hunt? Was he just some bearded truck driver? What the hell?
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Scrubs and Frasier were the only sitcoms I was invested in where the finale was satisfying and I will still watch today.

I liked the montage at the end of The Wire but not so much the last season.
the twilight zone, the bewitchin' pool

that last episode is one of the best
i don't know why i feel so dry
Breaking Bad wrapped up too neatly. It should've been, I dunno, uglier.

The Sopranos is how you end a show.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Wow I don't think I've ever actually seen a whole show until its end before, this is sad lol
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
The last episode of Season 1 The Walking Dead. Because the show slowly started to suck, Then theyy go all out in Season 3. T_T
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

I like the end of Cheers, especially the talk Sam has with Norm.

Malcolm's was pretty good, and one of the best episodes of their weakest season.

And as for Breaking Bad; Breaking Bad is a show that appreciates its fans and the finale represents this by giving the fans EXACTLY what they would want. An entertaining, at times unpredictable and satisfying end to the story that provides closure. To give anything less that what they did would be a slap in the face.
Home Movies ends on such a sudden, depressing note. Gets me right in the feels.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by SuperKid
best: the sopranos, breaking bad, battlestar galactica, the wire, lost
worst ending : x-files

The ending to X Files was God awful, don't get me wrong. But it was not as bad as the season 7 conclusion to the Samantha Mulder case. That was the biggest let down I've ever experienced.

King of the Hill had a great ending. You find out what Boomhauer does and Bobby and Hank finally understand each other.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Walking Dead sucked hardcore by episode 3 or so

Breaking Bad's is the best I've seen

Worst: Dexter and Firefly are tied (but for two completely different reasons)

This kinda makes me sad because I just realized most of the series finales I've watched have been kinda middle of the road, like Fringe, Lost, The Office, Battlestar Galactica... But I guess most of the shows I watch are still going.
Weeds makes me almost cry the happiest tears every time. That shit gives me the chills just thinking about it.
Guru dug ftw!
Last edited by siksenserecords at Jun 13, 2014,
Page 1 of 2