my homie naven came over last night to hang out cos it was his 25th birthday, and he kept bragging about how big his wiener was. and i said "i bet your wiener isn't even half da size of mine" so we both pulled our pants and boxers off and started comparing sizes. okay, his was a LITTLE bigger then mine. just a little bit bigger. my wiener is more manly looking.

anyway, he kept giving me eye contact when we was doing dis and it was making me mad, so i tackled him to da ground. our pants was both still off and our wieners TOTALLY touched. we was both traumatized after dat. we spent da rest of da night angrily watching football and looking at pictures of naked fat chicks to redeem our straightness.

has dis happened to you guys?
No. No penis has ever been bigger than mine.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by thegurfzone
ur such a liar.

Nuh Uh. Mine's like 67 feet long.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Nuh Uh. Mine's like 67 feet long.

yea, well, mine is like, 68. NO WAIT it's 69. GET IT? AR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!
Quote by thegurfzone
yea, well, mine is like, 68. NO WAIT it's 69. GET IT? AR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

Yea, but yours is really thin. Kind of like a double-width pube, so it doesn't count as a penis.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yea, but yours is really thin. Kind of like a double-width pube, so it doesn't count as a penis.

yea right. you obviously haven't heard the saying "thinner is the winner". girls don't like fat wieners anymore, that's for southern chicks only.
Quote by thegurfzone
yea right. you obviously haven't heard the saying "thinner is the winner". girls don't like fat wieners anymore, that's for southern chicks only.

Yes, but the southern girls, with the way they talk, they knock me out when I'm down there. (ooooo-ooooo)
On the other hand, the mid-west farmer's daughters really make you feel all right...
Quote by Diemon Dave
Stop making threads m8 we dont need another phillip pepper
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yes, but the southern girls, with the way they talk, they knock me out when I'm down there. (ooooo-ooooo)
On the other hand, the mid-west farmer's daughters really make you feel all right...

you're winning this argument and i don't like it.
The Prestige will make a man gay, now
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
The Prestige will make a man gay, now

Hugh Jackman is alright lookin yea
Sail upon the open skies
Feel free to add me; I know it's a fork because apperently your mom slept with her?(perhaps more relevant in 2007 as were killed by other palestinians (415) in 2007 as were killed by a dragon.
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
Feel free to add me; I know it's a fork because apperently your mom slept with her?(perhaps more relevant in 2007 as were killed by other palestinians (415) in 2007 as were killed by a dragon.

I've never seen that point made so lucidly in my life.
Quote by Diemon Dave
>"little did he know of the following LEAP ATTACKS did regular damage, around 70. His attacks are so easy to say someone believes in determinism (which requires a different method in lieu of lime, and has evidence.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I've never seen that point made so lucidly in my life.
banned
looking at pictures of naked chicks together sounds pretty gay. did you rub dicks while doing that too?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
TS I'm not sure what I hate about you more right now; the fact that you type everything in bold, or the actual content of your posts
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I'm Horsedick.MPEG

That argument they were having on the first page, this guy wins.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Quote by SexyBeast810
That argument they were having on the first page, this guy wins.

This still is the first page.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by E7#9
TS I'm not sure what I hate about you more right now; the fact that you type everything in bold, or the actual content of your posts

I don't know...I'm leaning a little more to the bold part. But, then again, hmmmmm idk
Quote by Dimarzio45
I don't know...I'm leaning a little more to the bold part. But, then again, hmmmmm idk

NO! you LIKE my posts. JUST ADMIT IT!!!!
Quote by Baby Joel
This still is the first page.

lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Sorry man, looks like you're gay for life now. There's no way to reverse it either.
Quote by Dimarzio45

Why hold back? Go the whole nine yards and type in comic sans too!!!!!

edit: that says too!!!!! not toollll
Quote by E7#9
Why hold back? Go the whole nine yards and type in comic sans too!!!!!

edit: that says too!!!!! not toollll

this has never happened to me by accident
i don't know why i feel so dry