Hello.

im new here, obviously ( xD ) ... uh, so i hope this is in the right section of the forums. i think it is, but i have been known to be wrong xD...

ok so heres the thing. ive been interested in playing guitar for a long while... ive tried here and there, but still completely noob...

and yes, im sure some of you will say... you shouldnt try to learn this and go learn scales and all that... yes, i know... thank you...

so, any of yall watch game of thrones ? well, i found this video of the lannisters song from this guy, and while there are very complicated parts of his cover, thats not what i was asking for.

i was hoping, someone could please tell me the basic tabs of his cover.. not the really complicated part... youll see what i mean, just so i can play along with the video, or the series, or what have you...

the video is.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHhhLuPN7Qo&list=UU9kc1DaOy2kSzXHZgpn9kfQ&feature=share&index=4

ok, so to be clear, the parts im hoping for are from 1:23-1:45...

then, from 2:09 - end of song...

all the flare in the middle is too much for my brain to even comprehend lolz.

thanks for any help.
It goes like this for 1.23-1.45 :

PART 1:
G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|-------------3-----------------2------------------3----5-353----2-----------------5--3--2----------------
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5--5--7---7*
E|--3----5-----------3----5--------------3-----5---------------------------3----5----------------------------

7* is an harmonic note.

PART 2:
G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|------------7--8--5----------------7--8--787---5----------------8--7--5--3---0--------------------------
A|------7-----------------------7---------------------------------7---------------------------------------------
E|--8----------------------8----------------------------------8-------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Exyther at Jun 15, 2014,
omg... bro... thank you so much... i thought no one was gonna do it.!!!

youre awesome. thank you