Yeah, as the title suggests... any Tennessee guys/gals on here? In particular from the Jackson/Henderson/Lexington and surrounding areas... but hey, it'd be good to hear from 'any' TN guys/gals that play 'anything' or sing or both.

Be good to hear from you.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Beowolff/

*NOT looking for a band! Just looking for fellow Tennesseans (that might be on here too.)
Last edited by Beowolff at Jun 12, 2014,
Quote by deadsmileyface
I'm sorry you live in such a sad state

Ha! Not half as sorry as I am... after all, I should be living in L.A. in a million-dollar mansion with a gold toilet seat. waited on hand and foot by hot, beautiful chicks dressed in skimpy maid uniforms, fish net stockings and six inch heels---like you are where 'you' live. But... I'm not there yet. So for now, I'll stick to this green, beautiful, peaceful countryside here where we don't have to lock the doors at night much and everybody's friendly and have I.Q's of over a hundred and thirty and don't have to prove how bad-ass we are to everyone else (especially on the internet.)

(shrugs)

It suxs being here... but there it is. I just bear it and go on.
Quote by ehbacon
If I lived in Tennessee I would move.

Don't blame you... but ---Wisconsin? D'oh! LOL!

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Live in a less shitty part of Tennessee

Not sure that's possible... maybe across the street from you? No...wait! G'ah!
Quote by Beowolff
Don't blame you... but ---Wisconsin? D'oh! LOL!

hey I have season tickets for the 13 Time World Champion Green Bay Packers so I'm not complaining about my surroundings. Right now its about 77 degrees Farenheit and sunny every day.
Quote by Tempoe
I drove thru there a few times, gorgeous.

It's not bad, Tempoe... especially this time of year when EVERYTHING is so green. The pastures, fields and gardens are looking great. The thing right now is the lousy weather...wow...we've had MAJOR storm fronts through here for the past two weeks or more. And I'm talking STORMS. We've had flooding off and on for days now, with hail, lightning and high wind damage aplenty. Been a bunch of tornadoes too, but luckily not too many have actually touched down (so far.)

Seems the last few years, Tennessee has become the 'new' Tornado Alley (over Kansas.)

I'll see if I can get some pics of the recent storms.

There ya go... pics of recent (this week) storms that have moved through here...several spawning 'in' air tornadoes.

That huge, round rotating mass (obviously a huge tornado cell) is the scariest to me... was taken about twenty miles from my location. Me and the wife was out that day, came home and a honkin' HUGE (two hundred year old) oak was down across our driveway, no way to get through to the house so had to walk the half a mile on up to our farm in pouring/pounding rain.

It took all day to chainsaw that sucker up the next day and haul it away. whew!
Quote by ehbacon
sup donkey, haven't seen you in awhile.

Edit: profile says you posted not too long ago so I guess its just me

Hey man, yeah I haven't been posting that much recently apart from a few in 'ONLY' threads. How you doing?
West Ham United
Quote by ehbacon
hey I have season tickets for the 13 Time World Champion Green Bay Packers so I'm not complaining about my surroundings. Right now its about 77 degrees Farenheit and sunny every day.

and Summerfest and good beer (but that doesn't quite apply to you now does it?)
banned
Coolies. Yeah I'm doing a lot better for myself now actually. So over high school though, just a few more months left at least.
West Ham United
I'm sure Tennessee has it's merits
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by ehbacon
lol that's just considered a storm to you.

that's only because YOU have no clue as to what a real storm is...

up there, they only have 'dust' storms...right?

We've been hit hard the last few years here... last big tornado that touched down locally (couple of years ago) wiped out Down Town Jackson, leveled it to the point of looking like Nagasaki, Japan (you know, when they dropped the A-bomb on it...i can send you a link if you're not familiar with that. wink-wink) Did a few hundred plus million in damage and killed several people.

Yeah, we kinda take storms 'seriously' here.

Quote by Hydra150

only if your sister is hot
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by deadsmileyface
hehehe

or indeed cousin
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by theogonia777
only if your sister is hot

that made me laugh pretty good
Quote by Hydra150

Yeap... quite right. And thanks. It's no better nor no worse than 'any' other place in the world. It's a home. When I came back from the Army in '74, I never thought I'd come back here (especially to a farm like I grew up on.) Stayed in Houston, TX for a while, and though I liked Texas well enough, it just never felt like home exactly. Finally joined up with an oil company there as a language interpreter (courtesy of US Army training) and left for Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and such for many years... then, wouldn't you know it, eventually ended up 'right' back here in Tennessee again.

Funny, but I like it more here now that I've actually matured enough to have good sense.