Anybody have one? I am picking up a 100 watt head and 4x12 Marshall cab on a trade tomorrow.

I know is has metal tones that will peel the paint off the walls and plenty of clean headroom on the right channel. What is the moderate gain like? Like a good classic rock tone with some crunch. If it can do it, I'd be very happy.

FWIW, the reason why I am trading for an amp I don't know much about that the guitar I am trading away does not get any play. I only play my S2 Cu24, so stuff not getting played needs to go in favor of other gear.

I am doing the swap with my guitar tech. He could use my SE 245 much more than I can right now, and he made the offer for the trade.
Ibanez SR1200E
i had one for a little while. i thought it felt a little strange under the fingers- it's not totally all-tube (though mostly is tube), whether i could actually genuinely feel a difference or whether it was psychological, I dunno.

I was starting to like it more with more tweaking but then it died on me so i took that as a sign and get a refund

mid gain tones were not bad for a high gainer IIRC.

Also genz benz is more or less defunct now (I think). and stores were blowing out the amps there recently. So I'm not sure if that's a fair trade on your part, either.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Please don't post in dead threads.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!