Finally caved and got rid of my Mesa Stiletto that I haven't been using nearly as much as I used to since picking up the Single Recto. It's hard to let go of a Mesa... without replacing it with another Mesa.

Picked up a Mesa 2x12 Recto cab for upcoming studio use and smaller venue shows. I was really interested to get this home and hear how it sounds compared to my Stiletto 4x12 cab. Cleans are noticeably more full sounding through the 2x12, which I don't really know how to explain but now understand why I've seen people running cleans through a 2x12 and their dirty sound through a 4x12. One of the biggest perks outside of recording/gigging, I can leave the 2x12 at home to mess with while my 4x12 stays at our rehearsal spot.

I did think about getting one of the 1x12 Thiele cabs but once I played the two it was an easy choice. 1x12's just haven't done it for me. Very pleased with the 2x12 so far.
awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?