Is it wise to change the pick ups on 1k and up guitar? I ask this question since my cousin has a fender stratocaster USA and he has the very noisy pickups, and I know fender makes noiseless pups is it right to change or not?
Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
Behringer GX212 (now works as head)
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass
If the fitted pickups don't suit you, then change them.

IMO, it's only worth changing pickups on an expensive guitar - or at least a decent quality guitar that you intend to be your lifelong tool. To me, changing pickups on a cheap guitar just means you've thrown your money away, the guitar won't be worth any more for it and you'll still want to change it eventually.

With a great guitar like you're talking about, the chances are it'll last you a lifetime so you want to get it in a condition where you want to keep it for a lifetime.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
thanks
Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
Behringer GX212 (now works as head)
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass
Depending on which pickups you are going to put into the Strat, you might want to keep the original set to be able to revert it for resale value.
^ yeah in most situations you'd want to keep the originals and then you can put it back to original condition if you ever want to sell it.

probably don't do that if it's a pre-CBS fender, but for a modern fender, at least at the moment, it's fine I think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?